Thanx to Jas who took the beautiful bear photo in my previous entry I was "introduced to" the African Beach house pictured here. I've not yet been to the Pacific Northwest. One of my dream trips is to drive cross country (or maybe around the country) to see all of this beautiful continent which my ancestors helped to build and develop. So, who's the lucky Brother who's willing to join me? I say Brother because a driving tour like that is bound to be quite intimate;-)
Click the image for its source and more information about that beautiful oasis!
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Which lucky Brother will run away with me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 Comments:
Road trip?! (salivating)
Don't get me in trouble! LOL!
I knew when you had one comment, it was Ced. LOL!
why u tree boxing us (as we say in DC;-), Rich? if'n Ced & i gonna run away u caYn't stop the inEvitable;-). LOL!
It is a beautiful oasis, indeed! :)
C'mon, Rich...you know that I know that you know that I know that you wouldn't mind making that run to the beautiful parts of California--with your WIFE, of course! I'm not tryna getcha in trouble, bruh! LOL!
absolutely gorgeous! i lived in washington state for 5 years...it's breathtakingly beautiful there! good luck finding a road trip partner! :P
My hesitant and jealous, Good luck wish from original Africa.
:)
Cute post! : ) That place looks amazing!!!
Bla - welcome to my li'l slice of BlogHeaven;-). i visited yours & enjoyed the photos - as I am unable to read your language;-(...maybe if u had BabelFish I could comment more intelligently:-)
Ced - u TELL him;-). lol!
Li$a - i HAVE to get to the Northwest in my lifetime! the pictures are just making me more & more "antsy":-)
Jac - jealousy is such a wasted use of your warm energy;-).... Nigeria & Africa is among my dream-trips in this life-time, too! It would be delightful to actually meet U!
Thanx, Anali! I thought the place looked divine and HAD to share it!
@CED and CAP, I'm just stirring up the pot. But I loved your innuendo CED, it was hella funny.
Heheheheheheheheheh...
Post a Comment