Sunday, September 16, 2007

Tagged by a Tennis Pro;-)

Sistah Edagowa tagged me, so I'll kinda play along.

This game of tag involves disclosing 8 things about yourself & linking to the tagger. That much I can handle.

1. I LOVE to READ!!
2. I've never bought a TV & refuse to pay for TV services (cable, satellite, etc.).
3. I prefer dancing or active play to working out - double-dutch or real tag, anyone?
4. I love expressing myself: writing, conversation, drawing, pottery, cooking & ;-).
5. I am thankful for my health, strength and beauty (inner & outer). Thanx Ma & Daddy for good genes & home training!
6. I hate chores & cleaning and am proud when I get them done!
7. I love it that walking into my home is like walking into a warm embrace.
8. I LOVE the fact that most of the time I see my "glass" as 3/4 full;-).

If you're reading this & like it - TAG, you're IT!
*click on image for its source.

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT TAG:)

Shelia said...

Oh, what a wonderful son! You made me love your parents too, what a blessing. (Edagowa)

jac said...

I like that 4th one...expressing !
We all forget about that when the need arises.

Thank you for reminding me, cap.

Xcentric Pryncess said...

When people tell me that they don't read...I think that it is the most ignorant thing and I really don't understand it...reading is so relaxing and necessary...(I am still working on seeing that full glass)

Diva's Thoughts said...

You never bought a TV???? What????!!! Wow! lol

CapCity said...

Kaylee - thanx, sweetie! hope all's well with u!

Shelia - thanx, ButErUmm - i'm their baby Girl;-)...my pink background didn't give it away, huh? LOL!

Jac - self-expression is necessary as breathing:-), always happy when i can remind ya!

Xcentric - Yes, it saddens me when people say they don't read...

Diva - yep, i am happy to say: none of my funds have gone to the idiot box! lol

GurlNexxDoor said...

Interesting, I just might do this one.

NO TV? Wow!

CapCity said...

Gurl - i was given a tv by a brother who kept complaining about the fact that i didn't have one. lol! but he's no longer in my life & i'm not paying for cable so it's only good for movies, now.

Shelia said...

Oh, CapCity forgive me. Firstly, I'm all evolved, color doesn't emasculate a man for me, it only shows his broadened tastes:-). It was the name! For some reason, THAT seemed masculine. Now I know!

CapCity said...

no problem, Shelia, i, too love a masculine man who can wear pink w/o emasculating himself. LOL!
CapCity's where I hail from originally - The Nation's CapCity, that is;-).

Rich Fitzgerald said...

no comment, just lurking in the background

blogger templates | Make Money Online