I mark my anniversary of living in NYC with today; the monumental day on which the most tragic event occurred in my lifetime. I moved here a month prior to the unfortunate loss (almost to the day). My heart and prayers go out to all of us - because we have all been affected in some way.
"Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year and it shall bring forth fruit..." Liviticus 25:21 KJV
*click on image for source.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Stronger & better than ever - six years later
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 9/11/2007
Labels: blessings, giving thanks, self discovery, strength
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
My wife started working in Manhattan just months before the event. It was awful. I remember thinking she wouldn't get home to NJ that day.
Dan - it was awful...i have a close friend who teaches a block away. after hearing his story & so many others - i still can't watch those movies about it...
I was working in New York at that time, I am Canadian, and just happen to be home during the tragedy. It was really hard to get back in the swing of things when I got back.
...as I've said before... it's not that I won't forget...it's that I can't forget.
I believe that's the way it should be.
That scripture is what's up!!
I remeber running while looking over my shoulders as the buildings started to crumble. If you were down their it was day turned into light in a blink of an eye. I stopped working downtown from their and don't watch the television because it still hurts.
Gurl - yea, it was (& still is - for many) difficult for us to get back into the swing...
3blahs - welcome & you're right we never CAN forget that day...
Soumynona- welcome & glad u like that scripture...it helps me, too.
NittyG - wow...i'm just so glad that u are still here.
Post a Comment