Enjoy this beautifully uplifting song:
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
9 Comments:
Truly you were moved by the Creator when you posted this video on your blog. I could not help but shed tears in my eyes as I listened to that singer's rendition of what was probably going on in the mind of Mary Magdalene as she poured the precious contents of her alabaster box at the feet of Jesus. It showed the great love and amazing grace our Lord have for us sinners. I was truly touched by your wonderful post. May more souls be touched by it and may the Spirit of the Lord move them to the same act of Magdalene to break their own alabaster boxes at the feet of our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thanks for the moving post. Smile. God bless and have a nice and Spirit filled day.
thank you
:)
CC:
Who is the singer? It's a lovely song.
I am no longer what could be called a Christian but I love Gospel music and I loved this song! Thanks!
Mel - i'm delighted that u enjoyed it so! and it IS good to BE a blessing to others.
GC - you're very welcome:-)
Suldog - funny that u call me CC - the singer is CeCe Winans. I really wish that I could videotape my choir at church. There's a sister at my church who brings tears to my eyes EVERY TIME she sings this song!
Femigog - no need to pledge allegiance to enjoy good music;-)
Loved it--Thank you!
Beautiful! I just kept thinking, not of Mary Mag, but of me, even me...thank you for this!
I can't really say that gospel is my thang but this was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.
Thanks Cap :-)
Gurl - u're welcome
Miz - yes, girl, even U;-)
Ms.B - there's beauty everyWHERE:-), glad u enjoyed it.
Post a Comment