Monday, January 1, 2007

Blogs I visit and highly recommend

I hope you'll enjoy these blog locales as much as I have (& continue to when time allows:-). If a link doesn't work please leave a comment and I'll fix it, pronto! Thanx!

7 Comments:

WrkNProgress said...

Hi lady! I am going to be here using this list often. Also honored to have made it!

Best to you sister girl.

CapCity said...

Feel Free to use ALL my links, Sis! That's what they're here for;-). Course, U "made" it - I really posted these so I can remember my blog "travels" & find my way back. LOL!

Chari said...

Dang that's alot of people! lol

CapCity said...

MysTery - And U wonder why I don't have a life OFF the internet! LOL!

plez... said...

CAP,
thanks for the shout out... you were one of my first and i now consider one of my best friends in the blogosphere. you have no idea how many times i've thought: what will CAP think if i post this? *smile*

keep up the good work... my sister, my friend!

p...

CapCity said...

Wow, Plez! I'm honored - cuz I consider U one of the deepest of the blogosphere:-). Thanx again wif yo' pretty nupe-self;-).

Xcentric Pryncess said...

Thanks for bigging me up sis...it is greatly appreciated..

blogger templates | Make Money Online