Friday, September 14, 2007

Next Friday - BE there NYers;-)


Next Friday, September 21st - Organized Noise is urging all NYC Bloggers to gather for another meetNgreet! If interested - ask ON or leave a comment here indicating as much & we'll disclose the bat-cave;-).

I'm excited!


*click image for source

9 Comments:

Stephen A. Bess said...

Stopping by to say hello and thanks for visiting.

Dan said...

I'm not from NYC but I wish you all a great time.

Lisa Johnson said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great time and eat some snacks for me! : )

jac said...

Am I invited ? LOL

CapCity said...

S. bess - thank U;-)

Dan - if it's really good, i'll post about it (or is that NO news is good news? ;-) ...thanx!

Anali - thank u - i'll have a drink for the sistah who's not there;-).

Jac - it would MAKE my DAY if u were in NYC & could join us that day!!!! don't tease me - you're old enough to know better (men! when do U all LEARN???!;-)

hottnikz said...

Hey Cap,you are one of my picks for "Rocking Girl Blogger" but after looking at your sidebar I see you already have one. I'm late but, oh well, you still rock! Keep doing your thing.

CapCity said...

Thanx, HottNikz - i'm honored! Hugz2ya!

deepnthought said...

I want to come to the meet n greet. dang.....

CapCity said...

Sistah Deep - we wish u were here to join us, too!

blogger templates | Make Money Online