Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Mike Britt - comedian - funny as HECK

This Brother is FUNNY azzzz HaYLE!!! I've seen him live & this is NOT his funniest - but it was all I could find on YouTube. Yes, there's cursing, so don't watch this around bosses or children;-).

Check his myspace page for an appearance near you:-). http://www.myspace.com/mikebrittcomedy

8 Comments:

lisa q. said...

haha...thanks for starting my day with a good laugh! :D

Organized Noise said...

Can't see youtube from work, so I'll check it out when I get home.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
And you said this was NOT his funniest???

Shew...In that case, I'd like to see funnier :-).

Andrew The Asshole said...

Laughter is like medicine and I usually take mine in CAPsuals. Now that a start of a good day swallowing 2 CAPS :D

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Andrew is a mess. 2 Caps indeed.


I've seen this clip before, he is a real funny cat.

Invisible Woman said...

I love him on "Best Week Ever"

anonymousnupe said...

Yawn. He was mildly creative.

CapCity said...

Li$a - we all need humor in our lives! glad it got u going:-)

ON - maybe u can organize a NYC/blogger meet next time he performs in the area - he lives in bklyn.

Ms. Behaving - i like this clip, too & i know u would love him LIVE!

Andrew - LOL! That just may become my theme/pick up line. LOL!

Rich - that Andrew IS a trip, right? thanx for starting off the humor "chain";-).

I.Woman - i don't have cable, so I'd never heard of Best Wk Ever until u mentioned it. Thank goodness for google. LOL!

AnonNupe - can't please everyone & i don't even try. thanx for coming thru;-). maybe if u take 2CAPsules U'll feel better. LOL!

blogger templates | Make Money Online