I'm going really public with this fitness thing & even joined members of my church in efforts to get fit. Check it out: CAP's Challenge!
THANX!
*click image for source
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Help Me, again:-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 9/08/2007
Labels: physical self, self love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 Comments:
you beter take care of that heart and spirit woman, cause you drop science and give me more reason to appreciate living - thank you for that.
Awwwww, T. - u trying to get a sistah all misty...*blushing*
TS has a point...plus I love the idea of imagining those legs pumping again! Only saw you run ONCE, but it left an impression on several of the bruhs back in the day! THU REVEALED! LOL!
I'm sure it wasn't the legs that left the impression. She's such a bootyful woman its hard to overlook that amazing smile. -- LOL
Hey, I'm with you on that getting in shape thing. If I can just be consistent, I'll win the battle.
Ced - i don't recall much running in THU...except running for trains into Chi-Town... refresh my memory:-)
Rich - Consistency is the challenge!
....men....here I am seeking support to be healthy....but thanx for the luv
I will definitely keep you in my prayers, You have accepted the challenge, and I know you will win the battle, You've Got the right guy on your team!
You are graced with many capabilities, reasons to be proud of.
CAPCITY... I AM DOING THE SAME THIMG AT MY CHURCH
Good luck girl! Just be careful.
Gurl - thanx! i need all the prayers i can get! THIS time i have to remember that I caYn't stop! LOL! the last time i reached my ideal weight i acted as if i had paid off a bill & was DONE with it! This health bill really is a never ending TAXATION! LOL!
Jac - u say the kindest things. Thank U!
Neshia - good luck 2 u, too.
Diva - thanx, butErUmmm, i run so slow there's no danger in hurting myself;-)...i often wonder if i push myself hard enough - but then i'm so afraid of any of those athletic injuries i read about. lol!
Do your thing lady, i will also be working on shaping up and stuff!
I will take the CAP challenge... after 12 and before 6 :D
Wish I had some of your inspiration to make it happen.
Here's to you putting ya plan in motion! :-)
Miz - Girl, u seem to be in great shape - your fam's got great fit genes! ;-)
Andrew - i know you're up for any challenge that comes your way;-)!
Ms. Behaving - Sis, u have the same source of inspiration if u wanna tap into Him! Thanx for the encouragement!
Post a Comment