Monday, September 24, 2007

Staying focused on the Road to Success

Last week's list:
*Arise by 6am, SunShine;-) - this was kinda rough, succeeded once!
*Read goals daily & Write daily lists - perfect way to start the day! Successfully done!
*Go thru all mail - sort, file & shred as needed. - this rolls over to this week.
*Organize home office. - Proudly ordered organizing "tools" - will complete this week once they're delivered.
*Complete and submit application for NY Public Schools. Successfully DONE!!
*In bed by 10pm EST (Sun. - Thurs. - rest up, Sweetie;-) - this was rough, succeeded twice, but the night owl in me fought hard;-)

Here's what's keeping me busy this week:
* Get into bed by 11pm (Sun. -Thurs.) - more realistic;-).
* Rise & Shine by 6:30am;-).
*Continue the winning habit of writing daily lists.
*Network and post the information to begin sales of my educational workbook.
*Write 2 hours each day.
*Complete last week's roll over items.


*click on image for source - great looking photography school!

15 Comments:

lisa q. said...

congrats girl! you done good! i need to do the daily reading of goals myself and writing lists myself! :P

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the 6AM thingy. I trid this morning, but I ingested to many liquid calories last night at a party...needless to say, it was the grace of God that got me up @8. LOL

It was really a pleasure meeting you on Friday!!

Anonymous said...

UGH...I meant tried not trid. Jeeze...yea, I am still a little buzzed. LOL

Xcentric Pryncess said...

How did the meet and greet go? One of my goals is to travel more so I may just come to one of those one day..

Suldog said...

I'm wondering, and no offense, but is it a female thing to let your mail go unread for days? MY WIFE does that, too. Me? I always open my mail immediately upon receiving it, and I think that would probably be the case with most guys, too. Just asking!

dc_speaks said...

thanks for the reminder that I had been away for a awhile.

nice posts you have been writing. i'll do some catch up reading. Love the lists. I wish i could only write for just 2 hours a day. Some days i feel totally drained because the characters are writing their own stories and I just have to put it on paper and pc as it comes.

have a swell day!

CapCity said...

Li$a - thanx! i found that if i don't keep a list, i'll dawdle all day! lol! but i've also learned that i can't make my lists too specific: do this at this time, etc. i need wiggle room;-).

Amn.eris - it was a blast meeting u, too!
i didn't make it to church for that same reason, but i did make it to the health rally! lol!

Xcentric - the meet & greet was cool. funniest part of the night - i having dinner & drinks w/ a member of my church & didn't know it 'til halfway thru the meal. lol!

Suldog - no offense taken! i don't know if it's a female thing, but i hate that all that junk mail has to be shredded cuz my info's on it. ARRRGGGGHHH!

DC - welcome back! i added the 2 hours in order to maintain consistency. Sometimes it's more, but i don't fall below that...

soumynona said...

6:30 am - that's so late!! => Most of the good activities are completed by then =>

CapCity said...

don't WANT TO fall below that, DC.

KIKI said...

hehehe...I knew that 10pm bed time wouldn't stick...you're a night owl like me! Nothin wrong with tweekin things to better suit you, though. Good for you for staying on task with everything else.

Stay focused & keep your eye on the prize!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

keep it up, i write about 4 hrs a day - u the truth

CapCity said...

soumynona - ha ha! i'll take your word for it;-)

Kiki - yea, girl - this self-learning process never seems to end;-)

Brother All-Mi-T - i'm working towards at LEAST that, again i'm seeking consistency & figuring which are my best hours...morning? mid-day? evening?;-)

Mizrepresent said...

Do your thing girl! It's for YOUR best!

Unknown said...

Suldog has a point: Kris does the same thing!

Cap, I'm proud of you! I hate mornings, and I've learned to write a non-timed schedule daily. I am SLOWLY gaining consistency! Keep it up, and I hope to tell you that we're on the same page before Christmas!

CapCity said...

Miz - thanx, Sis! I'm trying to hang w/ U! ;-)

Ced - thanx, Bruh! I am a conundrum - cuz I like mornings AND late nights...maybe my best thing would be to sleep in the mid day and be awake from like 11pm - 11am....hmmmmm.
And we're ALREADY on the same page = living the BEST that we KNOW;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online