Putting some of my "bidness" out here, so that every time I log on, I'll have a reminder of what I need to focus on. This will also curb my blogging appetite. LOL!
If u don't "see" me, here's what's keeping me busy this week (will update my lists each week:-):
*Arise by 6am, SunShine;-)
*Read goals daily & Write daily lists - perfect way to start the day!
*Go thru all mail - sort, file & shred as needed.
*Organize home office.
*Complete and submit application for NY Public Schools.
*In bed by 10pm EST (Sun. - Thurs. - rest up, Sweetie;-)
*click on image for source - great looking photography school!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Staying on track
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 9/17/2007
Labels: life paths, promoting another artist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 Comments:
- rest up, Sweetie;-)
Work that list, then get your beauty sleep on, zzzzzzzzzzzz
Love and Blessings
angelia (mama deep)
Sleep by 10pm? You're better than I am! I'm lucky if I can convince my body to let me sleep by 2am!
jac - u like that,huh? ;-)
angelia - thanx mama deep! I gotta do what i gotta DO. LOL!
ced - yea, i'm a nite-owl, too - that's why it's on this LIST! LOL!
I'm with Ced. Sleep by ten? No way! Unless I'm dog tired and becuz I don't do shyt at work, I doubt it very seriously. I can't go to bed until after the 11:00 news! LOL!
Looks like you are a morning person. That's good stuff. I have oodles of energy in the a.m.
Up @ 6 a.m.??? Down @ 10 p.m.??
Shew I need some of that in my life!!! :-)
sorry, did you say NY public schools? Do you already have a flak jacket?
j/k
Hey Sis...good for you! Make your list, check it twice, and do what you gotta do, boo!
Ok...hate to sound like a broken record but...10pm, Cap? Dang, that's the same time my 12 year old goes to bed! What the heck time are you getting up? Wow...lol
Durty - i said IN BED by ten. It's a goal that I'm shooting for! I gots to have about EIGHT hours of sleep or I'm NO good! LOL!
Soumynona - i'm striving to BE a morning person. i notice when i DO get up that early it's ON & poppin'. LOL!
Ms. Behaving - I'm trying, Sis, I'm trying...keep me in prayer:-)
GC - I got enough rage & frustration in me...does that count? LOL!
Kiki - Sis, I'm trying to run w/ Big Dawgs like U! & I know I need rest - I caYn't hang w/ u whippersnappers on just 4 & 5 hours of sleep. LOL!
Do your thing Sis! All will work out in time!
sounds like fun! :P have a good week girl!
I do todo list too, everyday! But in bed by 10 will never happen.
Good for you!
Miz - yea, i know all will work out - just keeping up MY end of the deal;-)
Li$a - i hope it's as much fun as it sounds like:-)
Gurl - I'm determined to be consistent with list keeping this time! thanx!
yeah rest up now, cause in a few days......
To bed at 10? LOL. I did that last night and many others. My nite owl kicks in and I wake up bet 1am and 4am. That sucks when you have to get up by 7 am. SMH.
Sheletha - LOL! i got u gurl!
Shai - we'll see how this goes...
Post a Comment