Went to Sistah JMW's & got all fired up about my Golden Freedom. So, I'm sharing it here! Today calls for a Double Scoop of the Best Friend I never met;-).
Those who "know" me, know my fave part of the Golden video: kids driving! I.Love. IT!!!!
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Feel Joy! My kinda "Bling"
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 10/02/2007
Labels: promoting another artist, promoting another blogger, prosperity, self love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
HAHAHAH! JMW got me hyped up this morning too. It didn't help that I was already on Jill's tip listening to her amazing new cd! Yep I'm golden..sho nuff!
YES indeed! I'm finally Living My Life Like Its Golden!
I love me some Jill!!!
Jill...sexy, sultry, and sincere...she carries the three most beautiful qualities of a mind-blowing lady as easily as wind carries leaves. Oh yeah--her voice is incredible, too!
Durty - JMW got it started didn't she? LOL!
Femigog - holla!
Diva - u KNOW it, Girl!
Ced - tha's why she's my best friend - she just don't know me, yet;-). Ha Haaaa!
Thanks for these Cap! I have to go get her new CD She's my best friend too! We'll all have to hang out sometime! ; )
Post a Comment