Thursday, October 4, 2007

Spontaneous 3am brain-splosion...

Stumbling, in search of ... me
Out there
Under, over...peering, digging
Living ... near or far?

Moments away or miles apart
At some point
Two hearts
Embrace.


CAPaige 2007

11 Comments:

MsJayy said...

Nicely scribed Sis.

lisa q. said...

i love it! :P

GurlNexxDoor said...

Beautiful!

Shai said...

Those early morning brain explosions yields some powerful writing.

I liked this piece. I will be copying it down for future ref.

dc_speaks said...

cool!

Mizrepresent said...

Loved It!

T. S. Snowden said...

love it!

Unknown said...

I wonder if one of those hearts that embraced was yours...and the other was God's...?

Lisa Johnson said...

Lovely poem!

Literary Felonies said...

Feelin' this big time! Yes, yes, yes!

CapCity said...

MsJayy, Li$a, Gurl, Shai, Writeous, DC, Miz, Femigog, Ced, Anali & Literary - thank U all for coming thru and taking the time to show love! It's really appreciated:-). I'm always humbled that I am used to share words that move others, too.

blogger templates | Make Money Online