Friday, October 5, 2007

Something New

Posting this early cuz I'm 'bout to hit the road for the weekend. When U get a chance, check out the New Kidz on the Block: Bloggers Delight! U won't be disappointed;-).

Have a wonderful, longgggg weekend!
I'm going to have a lovely time filled with romance!

At a romance novel PJ Party (For Ms. Bev Jenkins, of course;-). Ha Haaaaa! Gotcha!



*click image for its source.

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun and be careful.

Unknown said...

Aiiiiiiiiight! Have fun, ladies!

DurtyMo said...

Have fun and enjoy the LONNNNNGGGG weekend!

Shai said...

Have fun Cap. Too bad I could not make it.

Anonymous said...

U be safe sista and a gr8 wekend to u as well RDB

LoveMyselfFirst said...

have a good weekend

lisa q. said...

awww you are lucky girl! i'm envious! have a fabulous time! :P

CapCity said...

Thanx y'all! my apologies for the group response, but sistah's recuperating from 20 hours of driving & approx. 48 hours of Sistah bonding & pure hilarity!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online