Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday Wisdoms & Wonders

Welcome Back for Wednesday Wisdom, vol. 20

Come in, set a spell and give us your take on the wisdom U dig in the selection:

"...It was like having a secret pregnancy and miscarriage every week."
~ lament
s of a frustrated, young housewife in Alice Munro's Cortes Island.
Alice Munro's excerpts appear in the following book. I was blessed with the gift of this book from my Dad who gives me much enCOURAGEment (click on image to read more about the book):

9 Comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Sounds like an awful lot of heartache.

Lisa Johnson said...

Wow! Unfortunately I can identify with this way too much today!!! The waiting is making me nuts!!!!

Andrew The Asshole said...

hey Cap, I need speak with you about something off the grind. Can we exchange emails?

CapCity said...

Diva - it does indeed and i think a perfect description of what i'm going thru as a budding writer - u give your heart & soul to some of the stuff that gets flushed...

Anali - I HEAR ya, Sis!

Andrew - sure, hit me at capcity4@hotmail.com - make sure u put something recognizable in the subject:-)

KIKI said...

Ok...so I've come back & forth for the last two days looking at this & I can't seem to put what I want to say into words....

The best way for me to sum up my thoughts would be to say...That's way too much weight for one person to carry...

CapCity said...

Sistah Kiki - as an individual who's finally accepting her artist own characteristics i think life is filled w/some heavy weights for all of us...don't u? sure we all process things differently, but there doesn't seem to be anyway to avoid this stuff we gotta go thru...

KIKI said...

Yes, I do Cap. I just couldn't get my thoughts together (trying to sort this mess out; 2 many thoughts about 2 many things; think I'm almost there LOL). But I think you said it quite well! No way around it...

Unknown said...

Sounds like a case of EXTREME stress...wow.

CapCity said...

Thanx, Sistah Kiki. I knew u understood;-). U ain't always been living la vida loca! lol!

Ced - more than u could ever know...

blogger templates | Make Money Online