... BECOME MY OWN DREAM!
I've discovered the REAL Secret to success. Simply BE...
I'm inspired by many of you, but feeling that last kick in the butt that I needed from Sistah Kiki's recent post .
It's time for me to stop talking 'bout it and be about it. I've hinted at it before, but now I am on a serious one woman crusade to live the BEST life through my efforts.
*I Choose to EAT healthy options!
No longer complain about health issues. If I "know" that bad health is hereditary because terrible eating habits were passed down then I simply choose to break those slave mentality chains.
*I Choose to INGEST healthy images!
I won't complain about racism and other injustices - I simply no longer support the networks or let the suggested media hyped shyt into my head.
*I Choose to DO healthy ACTIVities!!
As my nephew liked to sing when he was three: I got to MOVE it! MOVE it!
All that to say - I've sat at this computer and interacted on the internet long enough. I've been blogging just over a year, now. And love y'all as I do - it's time for me to make a REAL change - not just take a li'l break like I've tried in the past. I'm gonna pull a Jac, or Dan and be GHOST for a good while!
Please, do NOT think the above are judgments on how you choose to live or decisions you choose to make. I'm posting this so each day that I'm drawn back to this blog-o-sphere - when I peek in here I'll have a glaring reminder to GET up off my azzz and make my life ALL that I want it to BE! No excuses and NO regrets!!
So, for now, I'm going to have a nice, tall, frosty glass of ... my own advice;-). Aaaaaahhhhhhh!
*** Of course, I'll be back at some point & will continue to attend blogger gatherings. First, I've got some LIVING to "catch up on".
HUGZ!!
*click on image for source.
Friday, October 19, 2007
I CHOOSE to...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 10/19/2007
Labels: blessings, blog break, dreams, life paths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

31 Comments:
Babygirl, do you! Take the time and put forth your best effort to become whomever, whatever you want to be...i know you got it in you! I will be standing proudly beside you!
CAP,
i know you gotta do, what you gotta do... for YOU! i totally respect and support your decision.
i must say that i am gonna miss you ALOT... you were one of the first and most ardent supporters of plezWorld...
...you take care and if you don't mind, just peek in on a brother on occasion. take care, my Sister!
love,
plez...
In the voice of Mister from Color Purple -- "You'll be back!"
Good strong, motivating post Cap.
Save me some of your frosty drink.
Hi CapCity,
Does that mean you will skip blogging for awhile? Aw come on. We'll be missing you if you do. Just rest for a while and then come back when you're fully recharged. We all experience bloggers fatigue once in a while especially if there are some nasty bloggers that really annoy us. But that is no reason to stop blogging altogether. Blogging is a great therapy. It gives us a venue where we can vent our thoughts and frustrations in life. It also afford us to glimpse the thoughts of other people. I will still visit your blog and hope you'll still be posting. Smile always my friend. God bless and have a wonderful and peaceful day.
I'll miss hearing from you and reading your thoughts. Get some peace and health. Visit when you get a chance.
"May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
May the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand."
Do you! and Get yours!
Do what you have to do. Know that there are many here who love you.
(I would have given you the Irish blessing, but Cousin David beat me to it!)
Peace and enjoy the journey ahead.
If not for the mrs. being right in the same house with me, I'd be doing the same thing.
Have a most excellent adventure!
Be well!
I said it on my post and I'll say it again...DO THE DAYUM THANG, SIS...AND HAVE A BALL DOIN IT!
Until then my friend...
have fun gril
I want that cup!!!
Much love to you Capster! Godspeed dear
Take care Cap! I'll be looking out for your return! ; )
so you mean to tell me, we cain't hang out all night, do the jazz sets, get out drink on and throw chik'n bones out da window on the newyorkshitty streets anymo'????
agony...agggggooooonnnnny. ;-P
i meant "get OUR drink on".....par-dun le typo
Good for you girl!!! I'm proud of you.
...ok I am all for the positiveness...
I made some promises to myself last night...
with that said...
Tha's some ol' bullshit... how are you gonna come over and speak to me... *actually I think you were flirting...but I ain't one to gossip*...
and then now... when we are good and established...you OUT!?
You're a tease I tell ya!
GO CAP!!!
Good for you!
Proud of you for taking these steps. It never works until you want it badly, and you've got the fever! I'm going have to check in for inspiration, been falling off on this end.
peeked in & gotta thank y'all for the cyber love! ..going back underground now;-)
You will be missed!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't take too long sis!!! Be Blessed...
I love what you posted about your choices. Very important to remind us all of this. What a great way to look at life.
I got tired of the extra 60 pounds that was hanging round my gut and decided to do something about it.
But, it was sure fun to complain at that moment but, then i had to do something about with the quickness! :)
Just coming by to holla! What's up lady!
Good luck babez!
Keshi.
Hiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Cap !
You pulled my leg with out me knowing and went away.
Not fair that you leave me high and dry. I needa read you cap !
Give me any crap to read, but plz come back. Miss you !!
Gurl you do what you need too. Life IS what you make it.
i got lost again
i was looking for the intimate side of u
didnt find it
no intimate pics here either
you've been tagged, whenever you come back, lol!
Post a Comment