Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wednesday Wisdoms & Wonders

Welcome Back for Wednesday Wisdom, vol. 19

Come in, set a spell and give us your take on the wisdom U dig in the selection:


There is NO Failure,
Only Divine ReDirection!
~ Chin-Ning Chu
I discovered her wonderfully divine gem of a book: Do Less, Achieve More!
If you don't have time to read the entire thing - stop by your nearest book store and open up to page 92! Click on the image below to get to her website:
AND HAPPY Birthday SHOUT to MizREPRESENT (who is destined to Achieve MORE;-)!

10 Comments:

Unknown said...

Life never gives you lemons that can't be made into some momma-smackingly good lemonade! It's all in the attitude of gratitude: trust God and go the distance for your most cherished dreams. Sometimes, achievement requires a few disappointments FIRST. Nice quote...

soumynona said...

Cap you know what I've noticed, you are pretty spiritual. I like that. and you don't judge. Lord knows I can be kinda racey at the blogspot!!
Grace and peace

Mizrepresent said...

I sure hope so...Cap, i'm constantly looking for redirection...and no failures, i gave that ish up last year, lol!

CapCity said...

Ced - ain't nuthin' LIKE refreshin' lemonade on a sweltering day...;-)

Sou - thanx, Bruh. Believe ME, i'm a work in progress - no time to judge others...grace & peace is what i need, thank U!

Miz - tha's why i keep seeking these pearls of wisdom, Sis;-)

MsJayy said...

Ain't that the truth! I had to learn that a spiritual detour sign is not the same as a stop sign.

lisa q. said...

i love the quote! every experience is a learning experience...something given to us to help us grow! :P

BloggersDelight said...

Great book!

Suldog said...

That's great wisdom.

I learned long ago that every experience, good or bad, added up to make me the person I am now, and to put me in the place where I'm at.

The question is always: Do I like who I am and do I like where I'm at? I try (not always successfully, but I try) to direct my actions to make the answers YES.

(And I've found that none of it is worth a bucket of warm spit without The Lord's help...)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

redirection thats what im saying

CapCity said...

MsJayy - how ya been? i'm finally learning this truth...just when i thought it was "ovah"! ;-)

Li$a - yea - every bit of "crap" helps us grow;-)

BDelight - i agree! welcome!

SulDog - u SAID it! if i say i like me, then i gotta like everything that came together to make me ME. I know i need the Lord's help but, er, uh...that visual of the warm *GULP*, i could'a done w/o. LOL!;-).

T-All-Mit-T - tha's IT!;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online