Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We interrupt Wed. Wisdom for a bit of fun: Throwing Caution & "good sense" to the WIND

The answer my friend is blowing in the wind....or so some songwriter said! Here lately, I have been having an AB.So.LUTE. Flirtatious BLAST during most of my weekends! Do I care that I have been "funky blind" during the flirtatious interludes? Do I care that the Brothers did NOT find my inebriated flirtations S.E.X.Y. or Attractive? HELLL to the NAWWW! My actions and pure bliss had NOTHING to DO with THEM (it's ALL about MEE, dammit!!;-)! Do I care that they'll talk about me negatively...maybe a li'l bit, but NOT really. LOLOLOL;-). I won't end up on any YouTube video moments of Girlz Gone Wild or Pole Dancing like the chick in the following clip, so I'm "guit".



But, I must say I feel as if I've been flying. Maybe I was too restrained during my college years and early twenties, so maybe I'm living out some delayed fantasies. Let me clue ya in. Maybe, I'm "too old" to be acting like this but it is TRULY hilarious to me - especially since no one is getting hurt. Here are is one example:

Went to dinner with some girl friends recently (well, a girl friend and her friend). Gentlemen proceeded to buy us drinks. Caution: Free Liquor will get ya EVERY time! LOL!

I knew I needed to "walk it off", so we left that restaurant/bar to head to a lounge/bar four blocks away. The air and walk felt great, but I was still "tipsy" & flirtatious! Flirted w/ the door man at the bar/lounge when he said he needed to frisk us. "Bring it ON! Can I frisk U back?" It must be awful to be a bouncer after midnight. LOL! We go in. My girls find seats. I know I need to keep standing and dancing to gauge my level of intoxication (see? I'm not that drunk afterall. I'm just "nice". Ha Haaaaa!). I dance with two short brothers. I'm 5'5" and one of them I had to look down at, doesn't matter that I was wearing my fly stacked heels (that only takes me up to 5'8")!

First shortie was a well dressed "Rog" from What's Happening who my girls were clowning when we first walked in. But, I don't tend to join in on "joanin'" on brothers and will dance with anyone. So, we get our boogie on. I excuse myself after the songs to go to the ladies. Whew! Finally, this alcohol is working its way out of my system. When I return, well dressed "Rog" offers me a drink, I order water. I'm drunk, not stupid;-). Then the second shorty asks me to dance (this one I should've said NO to). He smells like last week's cigarettes and keeps telling me he's in love and has found his wife in me. I repeatedly tell him: "It's just a dance, Bruh. Enjoy it for what it is." Again, I'm drunk - not stupid -or- blind.

Then, Lo & Behold, Tall, Sexy, Caramel with a chocolate coating strolls in and I ask how much he charges for his body guard services. LOL! I figure: what the hell! He and I flirt, talk smack, kick the willy bobo and what have u. I don't know what the hell led upto his desire to pick me up (Refuse to admit I'm drunk, but I'm not really that sober, either;-). Maybe he needed to flex his musKles and show all that he could lift a "healthy" girl! I indulged his need to flex & thought it hilarious when he attempted to lift me at the bar! My girls were "appalled". "How could u let that man lift you up? U don't even know him!" Exactly, if I
knew him he wouldn't be lifting me at a public venue while I'm fully dressed in jeans and all!

20 Comments:

Andrew The Asshole said...

guys still buy drinks? Soo lame!!!

CapCity said...

thank Gawwwd for Lame MEN! Mu'Frkah! Tha's why you're an A-hole. LOL! Sadly, the guys who bought drinks probably were Jim-like;-). But, I enjoyed them - as U can tell!

KIKI said...

Now see...I was supposed to wait til my buzz wore off before I commented on this shyt...but what the hale...

DAYUM!!!! I wish I had been with ya...we wulda gave them short brahs a run for dey money...and got what they had in dey pockets too (oooh..did I just say that..f*ck it ...dont feel like hitting backspace...)

Ta hale wit this...got a b-day weekend coming up & and I'm gonna try my DAMMY to get to NYC...Sis...HOOOOLD dat feelin til I get there...cause we gon turn that mutha OUT!!!

I'll try to come back with something more profound once my buzz has worn off & I've had some sleep LOL

Suldog said...

"Jim-like"? Oh, no, my whiteness might be showing, but I don't know that one. And, since my real name is Jim, I've got to know! "Jim-like"? And... it's bad???

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha! Why did that clip just make me laugh out loud like "Rog"?

Anyhoo....Gurl, I say have a muthafu**in' ball!!!!!!

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I tell you what, if Kiki is going to NYC, sign me up for that laugh-filled weekend. That would be a blast for sure.

Yeah the short Rog (Mr. Omar on Everybody Hates Chris) was funny.

CapCity said...

Kiki - i know when U come to nyc we may need bail money! and i caYn't WAIT! LOL!

Hey SulDog! How ARE ya?! Jim is a blogger who frequents Andrew's spot & he's always begging women to be with him....no offense meant to any one culture or men named Jim;-).

Nic - i've seen that clip a million times & laugh as if it's my first time EVERYtime. LOL! Thanx!

Rich - C'mon! U KNOW it's gonna be a funky good time when Kiki hits the streets of NYC;-)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

I buy drinks and open doors and love a fat azz azz. LOL Cap, who u flirting with hon, i need the dirrrrrt

CapCity said...

T-All-Mi-T - me? just flirting...heck, i don't know their names! u need to be on that nyc trip w/ Kiki & Rich;-). Bloggers take over NYC!!!

GurlNexxDoor said...

I wanna come, I got a few buck for bail , Shid!!!

Girl you go on and have yourself a ball. You've got but one life to live and live it like it's the last day.

T. S. Snowden said...

Oh snap! Now there are my kinda weekends! I just went out my by boys and got my drank on! Thank goodness dudes still buy drinks!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL.

Go head Cap!!. Do the daggone thang gurl!!

I don't hardly see nuthin wrong with some good ole' fashion flirtatiousness.

[Shew...a lil' MsBehaving ain't never hurt nobody...or at least NOT nobody I know of :-)]

Jazzy said...

lmao@Andrew's comment!

Girl you are hilarious..."I'm drunk not stupid"! LMAO...beeeeeeeeen there and boy do I have stories...which I'm not going to tell here! ha!

Jazzy said...

What is up with the overabundance of short dudes?

Must be something in the water

lisa q. said...

girl you are never, i repeat never, too old! have fun! you deserve it! oh, and i'm just the slightest bit envious! :D

Organized Noise said...

I am a natural flirt. Alcohol just makes its worst. I could get into a lot of trouble is someone decides to take advantage of my tipsy state, but I would have to agree, a little misbehaving ain't hurt nobody. ;-P

Lisa Johnson said...

LOL! You are too funny!

"Refuse to admit I'm drunk, but I'm not really that sober, either."

My favorite line! ; )

jali said...

I wanna hang with you!

CapCity said...

Gurrlll! u know U NEED to be on the Kiki & bloggers take over the City wkend - we're just down the "road" from ya;-).

Femigog - don't ya just LOVE the fact that chivalry's not completely dead;-)

MsB - thanx, Sis! I've been needing this, too! LOL!

O.Diva - u GOTTA share - or at least join us next Fri. & share in person;-)! Don't know where all these short men came from - is it the lack of nutrients in their diets? LOL!

Li$a - don't be envious - just give me a holler if u're EVER in nyc & we will RIP up these streets! ;-)

Brother ON - i also don't need the alcohol to flirt - but it makes the disappointments LAUGHABLE!!

Anali - Hee hee! glad u enjoy my twisted humor;-)

Jali - C'mon Sis! U too can be in on the Bloggers Take Over NYC wkend! ;-)

Mizrepresent said...

gURL, MY KIND OF WEEKEND! You know i would come!

blogger templates | Make Money Online