How do U pick which Blogs to visit & stick around to read 'em?
So many Blogs & so little time!
Is it the referrals?
Do u simply search blog themes?
Do u stay if u like the topics, lay out, comments, "vibe"?
What keeps u going back to blogs?
While you're mulling over that response, if you've never been - U have GOT to saunter over to Keshi's Spot to see where she's having her Holiday. U will NOT F$%ing believe it! LOL!
*click image for source
Friday, July 13, 2007
BlogPicking - How?
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 7/13/2007
Labels: advice, cartoon, communication, promoting another blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
Content is the most important aspect of a blog!!!! I love witty, smartass banter that I wish that I had thought of first!!
It's definitely about content, but I go for different reasons. If I'm feeling down, I know there are certain sites that will have something interesting waiting for me. If I want to be inspired, I go other places. For intellectual stuff I go.....you get my point.
Sometimes though, there is this unsaid obligation to go to a site, because someone visits yours. I hate being rude, so I like to return the favor. Whether I comment or not depends on the number of current comments and the topic being discussed.
I choose which blogs I go to daily by the overall topics in their blogs. If it's light and fun I tend to stick around. If it's boring or too serious I usually bounce and not come back. lol
I have my favorites and they continue to grow daily...like it all, the serious, the funny, the witty, the educational, the creative....all of it is wonderful to me.
I'm kind of with Miz on this one. For the most part I've found something I like about almost every blog I've read so far.
I am however finding that there are some that just seem to insult peoples intellegence. Those...I avoid! It's like by reading it, the writer is calling me stupid because it's about something that makes absolutely no sence, but they expect you to believe it anyway! Those people...please drop your mouse & step away from the keyboard!LOL
yep, yep...it's about content...but it's also about connections...not 'i wanna build traffic' connections, but personal connections...i've made so many wonderful blogging friends and love visiting their blogs to see what's up in their world! :P
good question cap...it's a little bit of everything to me...the look, the vibe and the tone of the blogger's personality.
You know birds of a feather tend to flock together, so my personality kinda has to fit with the other persons.
thanx for coming thru and entertaining my curiousity, Family!
It's nice to "hear" each of your reasons for staying at a blog. No need for me to comment on your individual comments with this one.
I think I'm a mix of all that u have mentioned. Although I will say that I have NEVER simply googled a theme. Generally, I find myself going through the blogs with which I'm familiar and clicking on random/catchy-named links in their (your) blog-rolls or comment areas:-)
I have an eclectic bunch of bloggers I visit regularly, but they are all related to my cuz Sul-dog in a "six degrees of separation" kind of way.
How did I find you? (or you me) Anali has a link on my cuz's blog. I read Anali regularly, plez posted a comment on Ananli's blog, I started reading plez regularly, you posted on Plez's and I checked your blog out.
Content has to be interesting, not about what the writer had to eat for breakfast or how much they love their cat. (unless they ate their cat for breakfast) Meow.
Post a Comment