
Welcome Back for Wednesday Wisdom vol. 13
I'm in need of real, every day wisdoms, wonders and good news! To that end...
First, give us your take on the wisdom U dig in the selection:
“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you”
~ Friedrich Nietzsche (this is one of my favorite philosophers...so, expect more quotes from his collection;-).
Now, Share with us a recent blessing you have experienced!

14 Comments:
Don't play with my trust. Ever. Tell me the truth even when it hurts me, and we have a good foundation of trust between us. One lie poisons every relationship.
Blessing: I buried the hatchet with an old love, and we are both finally able to talk without watching our every word or ducking old wounds. Life is too short, and friendships are wonderful blessings.
I wish you posted that post like 2 years ago.
what a pleasant surprise that two of my favorite Men-folk are the first to post comments:-).
Ced - i hear ya. i chose this quote because i have FINALLY learned that people will do what they do and i get to choose my reactions...
glad that u could bury the hatchet - that is a blessing:-).
Brother Artist - i wish i knew (or was open to;-) MANY things years ago that I know now! LOL!
That's it..Those words completely capture the feeling about lies. This is most definately going in my quote book.
Welcome to my corner of the blogger world, Fergie! Glad u found something u could use:-)
Nietzsche appears to be a favorite among free thinkers...I think I'll do some quick research on the man. Thanks for the positivity, sweets.
i do that for ya, sweetie;-) - just click on the name of those I quote!
Ahhh, it's something about a teacher/librarian type that just makes my blood flow a little smoother...must be the research, eh? LOL! Thanks, luv!
Wow! That is a powerful quote. I hurts the heart when a person you have been intimatey tied with lies, then you question yourself and also the other person. No, I am not talking about sexual relationships. I had a female friend who lied to me and it made me pull back.
Shai, it's almost worse when a platonic friend (male or female) lies bcuz i think at least a person i'm intimate with has motive (they want to keep a good thang;-). LOL! but for real - liars are so hard for me to deal with...
Do we include "white lies" in that thought?
u know how i feel about the term "white" to make anything a "sweeter" version, Bro Ced...i'll "ignore" that & let u decide what u can live with;-)
To lie to me, is almost to insult me...once trust is gone, what do you have, superficial beliefs.
Blessing: My dreams are coming true, one by one, day by day, Thank GOD!
Amen...Amen, Sistah Miz!
Post a Comment