His Name is D-Nice....and his new dimension is photography!
Check out D-nice's Visual Journey. The Old School Hip-Hop heads are taking their game to another level. Can the "youngstahs" keep up?
P.S. - the link leads to an entry w/ a recent photo of my "boo", Heavy D. Enjoy.
*Click on the photo for its source.
Friday, July 6, 2007
Still on that Hip-Hop Shhh;-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 7/06/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 Comments:
dag...I can't say I was really into hip-hop, but I remember him...I surely like the direction he's taken now though...NICE. lol.
Have a wonderful weekend lady.
His photography is awesome. I hope he goes far with it. I love him back in the day.
He's keeping his name out there in a positive way.
Sistah JMW - I think u're the first person I've ever met under 45 who's not into hip-hop to some degree. LOL! hope u're wkend is a delight!
Hey sistah detective! thanx for coming thru my corner of the whirl:-). i also love d-nice's photos & glad u liked my post:)
I used to have the biggest crush on D-Nice back in the day! He's is a good photographer, and I hear he still DJ's a little. Nice blog btw.
hottnikz - thanx for rollin' thru & showing love:-). Yea, i also had a crush on D-nice. He's still djin', too.
Hello Friend,
I remember D-Nice – man those were the good days of hip hop – used to sport my parachute pants, fat shoe strings, classy curl – yep I said classy curl, with that wet look activator (lol), and try my best to break dance – said that to say that I’m glad to see people in general refining their skills and becoming talented in other areas. Some people think that a rapper is a rapper; a fry cook is a fry cook, etc. With a little effort and confidence there is no limit to what people can do. Very nice!
Happy Sipping!
Dezel
NOT u in the parachute pants & curl, Dezel? Well - just goes to show - u can't judge a man by his fine wine:-). Thanx for coming thru!
Post a Comment