Saturday, July 14, 2007

Regeneration: Rising from My Ashes

I stated on July 10th that I will be focussed on My Regeneration. The Creator awoke me again this morning which is a signal that He's not through with me, yet!

Many things on my list may sound simple, but it's simplicity which challenges me greatly:

5 Specific Tasks to Complete in order to reach divine Health & Wealth for this coming week:
1. Sort & Organize my papers (3 bags done this week, approximately 3 more to go).
2. Write out each debt (then maintain regular bill paying routine twice monthly).
3. Get up by 7am each morning and sit quietly - give Thanx for another opportunity to Get it Write.
4. Practice my Ten for Ten exercise routine each day.
5. Write a daily To Do list and adhere to it!

Reading through my Runner's Blog I found renewed motivation about Will Smith & Ali and hope it motivates U, too!

I do appreciate any and all support that U care to offer. Next Saturday, I look forward to posting my successful adherence to my ACTIVE self-regeneration!

9 Comments:

JustMeWriting said...

yes girl...my theme for this year was ORDER...and it consisted of getting all those things together... I'm so with you

CapCity said...

Want me to make sure U stay on track, JMW? I'm better at motivating others than I am myself, most of the time...:-)

JustMeWriting said...

lol...YES... and I'm the SAME way..hahah so we'll movtivate each other.

Unknown said...

I'm entering the motivation cypher, then. I need to "upgrade" my organizational skills, man! LOL! What's up, Jus?"

KIKI said...

Orginization has never really been a problem for me; I'm actually kind of anal about it.

But you're on the right path, Sis. The list is an EXCELLENT idea; it'll keep you on task.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

If your cash flow allows it set up a bill payment plan through your bank, probably in a separate account of its own and have your monthly obligations that are repetitive in cost come out of that account. In this manner your bills get paid without you thinking about it, just make sure the right amount is directied to the account before bill paying time.

CapCity said...

Alright Sistah Jus - i'll be checking in on ya next week to make sure u're doing what u 'sposed to do:-).

Ced - lemme know if I need to put u on the list of those to motivate?;-)

Kiki - u know what's wild? On JOBS - I'm super organized! My classrooms were color coded and everything. AT home, I think part of my issue is finding organizational tools that fit my decor. I hate the way file cabinets look. So for now I have these plastic stackable file "buckets" that I can put into closets...but getting them in & out of the closet's a pain...i need someone with a sense of style to come help a sistah out. When u coming to the Apple? LOL!

Rich - i have that for some of my bills. In addition to that - i just need to sit down bi-monthly and take 'stock' of my finances - make sure everything is what it should be and WHERE it should be. Once I get my papers organized out of those bags I'm going to take your advice and scan some major things for safekeeping electronically.

Thanx Family!

KIKI said...

LOL...road trip is outta the question right now startin new biz & all...but until I can get to the NYC here's something you can try.

They sell these really nice weaved square baskets that are either covered in decorative cloths or have the material woven thru. All different kinds of patterns, so you should be able to find something to fit your decor. They're the perfect size for files & seperators, so you can organize fashoinably. They're sold at Lowes or Home Depot in the orginization dept. You should also be able to find them at Target, Pier 1, or Ikea.

Hope that helps.

CapCity said...

Thanx, Kiki! Sis, I DO need to take a stroll thru TarJeh, or Pier 1 to see what's new, inspiring & "fashionable" in the organization dept.:-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online