Can this be True? Friends cause obesity?
None of my friends were 'fluffy' originally. Recently we all started to put on a bit of extra. Now, I'm determined to turn this cycle around; despite the fact that we could use aging as an excuse. I gotta put a STOP. to. THIS. encroachment!
But, check out the article on: MSN/Newsweek.
Whatcha think? Is this another load of crap? Will friends start to sue each other as many are those fast-food places for "making" them eat?
*click image for its source.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Friends Weigh In
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 Comments:
I heard a brief "thing" about that this morning. I am not falling for the "banana in the tailpipe". Your friends have no bearing on your weight in my opinion. I have a few overweight friends but they did not make me overeat and gain weight. I'm still just as small as when I first met them. nonsense I tell ya.
thanx Sistah Diva - i was getting a li'l worried:-)
pure BS if you ask me girl...and so is that middle age spread business...have you seen NBC's Age of Love? Those 40somethings are putting the 20 year olds to shame! My friend said they're 'not typical'...well then, i choose to be not typical! :D
i HEAR ya, Li$a! Let's hear it: We're TOO sexy for ourSELVES, too sexy for ourSELVES....LOL! But seriously, I am getting a handle on this coming of age creeping weight...sadly, the rate of obesity in our country has so little to do with the oncoming of age...
Well, i don't know...cuz i got two friends who hang real tight and they are growing big together....the key is discipline...me and my tight friends, know when to pull back!
Well, Sistah Miz - i hope that when i start to drop this added 'fluff' my 'fluffy' friends will also drop it - but i can't worry too much about them...i think each of us has to want health ... i think....
the problem in that case is that some ppl dunno what they r eating as much as they dunno what friendship really means. Its a sad world.
Keshi.
Sistah Keshi - I think it's the sadness in the world that has many of us over eating...
Post a Comment