Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Regeneration & Accountability - Intro.

I am Stepping out on Faith of a New Level!

Soon, I am going to list some of my major Goals and periodic updates. Any readers who care to - feel free to keep me honest and encourage me to work towards them or offer tips:-).

1) Health - return to my Physical Side for specifics as I take better care of God's Rent-a-Temple;-)

1a) Eat to Live! Ingest primarily life sustaining foods & cut down on all toxins = according to Oprah the white foods (processed sugars, breads, rice, etc.). Time to retrain my thinking and change my habits! Good times can be had with naturally healthy options: Fruits, Veggies, Sparkling waters & ciders. I'll have to see if Sistah Anali has any wonderfully healthy desserts for me;-)

1b) Keep it Movin'! I love to Dance! I need to make it my business to do so more often - whether it's turning up the tunes at home, or going out to "cut a rug"! I also enjoyed learning about me as I took up running - will return to that, too! And I've started a Ten for Ten list = I want to be a "perfect 10" so I've listed ten exercises for working all body areas. I'll start out with one rep of all ten, working up to ten reps of ten each. Pray for me;-).

2) Wealth

2a) Retrain My Words & Self-Talk. Brother Andrew Morrison is my unofficial mentor who has reminded me that our God is an awesome God of Abundance. Just look at the fact that one tiny apple seed has the potential to bear an orchard!

2b) Do What I Love and the Abundance will flow! I love to play with words: poems, prose and even talking. I need to continue to write, read, network and navigate this writing field. I love to share what I know through teaching as well as learning from those whom I teach. I need to return to that arena as well as seek out other avenues with a flexible schedule and salary.

*click on image for its source.

8 Comments:

Mizrepresent said...

You go MY Sis! I'm eating healthier as well and dancing, yes...you know i just got this dancing dvd, where they teach you hip hop dance moves....girl i love it, it's fun, and you get your work out on....

CapCity said...

yea, Sistah Miz - God's doing His part, now it's time for me to step upto the plate:-). We goin' dancing in a couple of weeks? ;-)

JustMeWriting said...

man cap...I'M SOOOOO feeling you on this, SERIOUS... especially the fitness part. I've been thinking about that aspect of my life so much and enough is enough...time to start so I'd love to know your workout routine so I can do it too. (I'm better at following directions) LOL.

CapCity said...

glad u're liking this Sistah JMW! Yea, girl I have to stop making excuses and just STICK to IT! u can see my simple regiment over on my Physical Side:-). But, remember - I am NOT a personal trainer! i'm a lover not an athlete. lol!

Xcentric Pryncess said...

You can do it CapCity...I also just took out my jump rope (ok I am 28, but whatever) and have started to get more physically active...you can do it!!

CapCity said...

Thanx, Sistah Xcentric:-).

Lisa Johnson said...

I have healthier than normal dessert coming up! ; )

CapCity said...

That would be GREATLY appreciated, Sistah Anali - I'm going to need help in the dessert dept.

blogger templates | Make Money Online