Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Wisdoms & Wonders:-)


Welcome Back for Wednesday Wisdom vol. 11
I'm in need of real, every day wisdoms, wonders and good news! To that end...


First, give us your take on the wisdom U dig in the selection:


You must be the change you want to see in the world.
Mahatma Gandhi

Now, Share with us a blessing you've experienced recently.

9 Comments:

CapCity said...

I'll start this one off:

I wish the world were in better shape - physically and emotionally. I will start with ME by taking the steps that I often find challenging.

My recent blessing: I paid off my car! One less debt:-)

Mizrepresent said...

Oh, this one has always been one of my favorites. Like you, i believe change begins with us, if we want the world to be filled with more love and understanding, then we must be the champion for love and understanding.

Congrats on the payoff Cap! Me understands all too well, paid mine off last month!

KIKI said...

My take...Don't talk about it...BE about it!

Recent blessing...hmmmm....got caught up on all the work that was piled up on my desk (and beleive me...if you had seen my desk, you'd understand LOL)!

JustMeWriting said...

WOW... Now, that one was SOOO on point for me. You can't just talk about it, you've got to be about it otherwise SHUT UP about it...lol!

JustMeWriting said...

dag...kiki, I PROMISE I didn't see that you'd said the SAME thing...but you know great minds think alike..lol.

CapCity said...

Hey Miz! Yea, Sis it feels good to have one less bill each month:-).

Wuz UP, Kiki? where u been Girl? Glad to hear u're caught up on paper work - that's my present task at home...whew! getting caught up will be a blessing!

JMW - good 2 c u, too! did u say u were blessed with a great mind?;-)

KIKI said...

LOL...fo sho, just!

lisa q. said...

i see it as attitude...changing your attitude to one of positivity and hope inspires others to do the same...

my blessing? hmmm, my beautifulbabydaughter treated mom to the new harry potter movie last night and dinner today...i'm so blessed to call this fabulous young lady my daughter! :P

CapCity said...

Li$a - u r SO right, Sis! I can attest that several of U bloggers (Internet Family) have helped inspire me to make changes in my real world. It is wonderful that u have such a caring child - must be the tree she fell from;-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online