Friday, April 25, 2008

Grown Freakin' Friday: ADULT subject matter for those over 18

Maybe, just maybe I need to give in to the need that some men I meet/date have for porn ...

Naaahhhh!

LOL!

Ok, here's my compromise. I have a GREAT imagination, so I'll help "stage" a skin-flick. Below, I'm going to list some of the BEST things that men have done for me that sent chills all up & DOWN my spine! I told the one Brother who I dated for seven (dynamite) years that he needed to write a book for the clumsy azz others I had encountered. Thanx to my inability to find another HIM -- I went into celibacy mode (no true replacement, yet... pray for me... woman cannot live off memories alone;-). LOL!

Pre/Set the stage) Start by flirting -- even if u know each other well -- go out and flirt in public with EACH other. lol!
1) Take the lead through your actions. A well placed, gently guiding hand does it for me E'vry TIME!
2) Take it slow;-) ... u gonna get yours -- just be patient...
3) Simply breath ( just open your mouth & let the heat flow;-) onto those places where u consider putting your tongue -- the anticipation will result in WALL CLIMBING!
4) Lick then blow along that wet trail....shivers guaranteed! Note: Please lick without slobbering.
5) Touch lightly and breath on any & everywhere along the epidermis... especially those places we can't reach ourselves: backs of legs, curve in lower back, back of neck, u get the picture, right?
6) Watch & listen to the reactions ... that will help set your paces...
7) Head & Face massages can also curl toes - learn to give good ones! (Fellas, this is OUR head attached to our FACES that I'm talking about: focus, please Lance! ;-)
8) A li'l teasing is fun, too. Give then retreat. Start and stop ... until the begging begins;-).
9) If u must wake us up - do so gently with incentive to join in ... ;-).

Oh! U thought I was going to spell it out VERBATIM & add images to guide U? LOL! Take those few tips and see if your partner can help U interpret. Feel free to add Toe Curling Tips of your own in the comment area! Remember, this is grown folk talk - get out the "kitchen" if you're not ready for the heat;-).

Tell 'em, Snoop! LOL!



Past Grown Folk discussions:
Do Porn & Intimacy go together?
What is Porn & How do U feel about it?
How do U feel about Porn Enthusiasts?

*click image for source.

19 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all about that celibacy thing. Ain't easy for a sista but I'm making it work.

This post isn't helping though!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

maybe i should leave some of my tips lol

CapCity said...

jewells - whoops;-)

T-Dawg - don't be teasin' - let us in on your "secrets". lol!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Wait. You sayin' that that WASN"T spelled out?

Hell by the time I got through the list I had you working on your third one contemplating what position I wanted you to be in for the sweat to get started...

Oh... Did I say that out loud?

Thanks for stopping by again. Welcome back. And I have to say this was a good welcome back post too!

Suldog said...

This one is for both sexes: Don't just go for the obvious. The whole body can be an erogenous zone, if you play it right! For instance, MY WIFE (she'll jump on me - and not in a good way - if she finds out I said this out loud to anyone) goes crazy if you very lightly brush your lips to her neck and ears, with just the littlest bit of soft warm breathing. Me? My nipples like the love, too.

In other words: Play the entire course, not just the last hole.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Wooo wooo woooo! I am in the celibacy club too! I think once I get underneath someone I think I can manage from there. It's the first encounter with someone else that is freaking me out. But I am working on it!

I love kissing. I love being Marco Polo with my tongue. I love being touched with a bit of firmness to it.

CapCity said...

2nd 68 - u soo CRAZEEE! LOL!

SulDog - thanx for co-signing! I'm never really sure with Fellas AND I read somewhere that men have fewer nerve endings than women - which explains why most men just wanna GET TO it!

Sistah Love - why u gotta just be underneath? LOL!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

great list. its so hard when someone your comfortable with doesnt work out, because then when you start over you have to learn all the new quirks of someone else. and them you..boo.

MsP

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

ps I linked you! sorry about the delay ;p I'm naughty...

Rich Fitzgerald said...

If a devious type brother was trolling your site who could somehow make a rendezvous happen, you just gave him the keys to the kingdom.

Most women like foreplay, period. If you find out her nipples are sensitive try nibbling or pulling on them firmly but gently. Don't forget to breath or blow cooly.

Clitoris action is good too. Instead of your fingers, take the tip of your penis and rub it back and forth against the moist opening.

Some of the best times are afterward the orgasm(s) have occured, especially when you have had the work up a sweat kind of sex. Lift her hair off her neck and take the tip of your tongue and drag it slowly along the length. Afterwards give her a pointed blow of air in the same spot you licked. Try that also down the length of her back.

Light kisses everywhere goes a long way. Noses, eyelids, eyebrows, hands, suck fingers, thighs, legs, top of feet, suck toes. Just don't be afraid to explore.

If you do take pleasure of her bodily cream. Eat her like you haven't had a meal in days, but in a gentle way. You don't want to give her a hysterectomy.

CapCity said...

Puddin' - glad u like the list, no worries, Sis on the Blogroll...i'm not trippin';-). I just appreciate the visits.

Rich - Bruh, I'm giving out no more keys than a REAL man already has access to! Now, the mental realm is where the REAL work has to be done -- and I can't spell that out: Brothers gots to get their own on that!;-)

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Well, we already had that conversation and you and I both know they better be ready with lunch in hand cause it's gone take a while to get over that hump.

Mizrepresent said...

Cap - high^5 gurl...i am so digging your tips...and Rich, look at you brother...dayum...this ain't right! Y'all got a sista feening.

lol@Cap and your Lance comment!

Tabu said...

Good list.

I love It!!!!

And I love it all, Foreplay, Interplay, and afterplay.

Who says we have to stop just cause we reached Clymaxx.

Sex is such a wonderful thing, you just never ever get enough--When its good.

And there is always something you haven't tried yet.

I agree with rich, Keep you mind open--Your partners body is a playground. :)

Sharon shares said...

Dayum, I almost missed an opportunity to add my two sense to this noise!

Let none of us forget that TIMING IS EVERYTHING!

Now that means different things to different folks at different times, but don't get bogged down into thinking that it ALWAYS has to mean slow and easy wins the race because this sistah can assure you that the occasional and unexpected pulling up of the business suit skirt just after getting dressed for work and just before heading out the door can deliver a sexual MAGIC all its own on certain days!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Woo Woo Woo!
Rich you are too much, but so on point!

Capcity--I rather like being on top too. But there is something about weight that is so delicious to me. From behind is my fav! Clitoral stimulation is a must...but you gotta have skills. You know how men don't like bad blow jobs...as if... but I digress, we (I) don't like half-assed foreplay. I like to be at the point of calling Jesus! Then I can cum all night long.

This is so Grown Folks!

CapCity said...

Bruthah Rich - Brothers stepping to me need more than lunch -- cuz most need to pull all nighters - so, pack a GOOD, HEARTY meal or three! LOL!

Miz - glad u like the tips & ... hee hee -- the only reason Lance ain't comment is cuz he's been working hard & preoccupied. I'm sure he'll make up for it next week - cuz i got a DOOZY for next week! LOL!

Tabu - Sis, U KNOW i hear ya! The greatest compliment/complaint I evah heard from a brother: "DaYUMMM, girl...do u ever SLEEP?!" LOL! I said, "yea, when I'm ALONE!" LOL!

Sharon - ALRIGHT, SIS! I thought we were sistahs from anuthahMuthah ... now ... It's CONFIRMED! LOL!

Sistah Love - I ain't mad acha! I love the weight of a man, too! Even when I have to ask: wait, git up off me for a sec..."lemme catch my breath", but then i want him to settle ALL that lusciousness right back down OWN meh! LOL! Gurll, when it comes to luvin' I don't want no half-azz NUTHING!! Puh-leeeze!

now, i gotta go ask Zay & see what HE thank;-). LOL!

Xave said...

I know I’m late to the party, but when it comes to good love-making, later is generally better. When it comes to generating multiple “O”s, the secret is foreplay. Most guys will be like “yeah, I know”. But in truth they don’t know. In my book, foreplay is not the 15 to 30 minutes before penetration. Foreplay starts soon after I walk out the door in the morning with a sexy text to her cell. I’ll call on my break for some quicky sex talk, cut short on purpose just to tease. Avoid sex altogether at lunch and just talk about that upcoming weekend getaway. Afternoon break, call again and share a sexual fantasy. All day long I’m building anticipation and making myself and my partner hot. By the time I walk through that door things will get steamy pretty quick but slow down girl! We have all night, besides shouldn’t we have dinner before desert? :-)

And when it gets down to it, I find that long slooooooow strokes work best when trying to prolong pleasure and drive a woman wild with desire.

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

CapCity said...

Brother Zay - u ain't nevah lied! As I'm going thru a semi-dry spell now I'm thinking: My Man may not come when I want - but when he does it will be RIGHT ON TYME! ;-). I hope Brothers heed your BEFORE play tips ...cuz to ME - fore play/aft play NEVAH ends... it should be set in motion the moment we meet/lay eyes on each other & prayerfully 'til death do us part;-)....

blogger templates | Make Money Online