Jewell said she's getting into NY early next Saturday - 10am-ish (i will NOT be awake...let alone in bklyn.;-). She's staying in East New York & her host has to work - so, can we make it easy on her and meet somewhere near or in East NY? I don't know good pizza in that area & I know Jewells wants a slice. But, since she's stayin' in the USA's own Caribbean should we over rule her desires & find the best rice&peas/patties (not that I'm being selfish - LOL! ;-)? Bklyn's also where Koffee Dyme is - but not sure what area. So, c'mon y'all - what's a good time & place to meet next Saturday? I can get to Bklyn by 3 or 4pm. This doesn't need to be an all day/night thang. Let's just meet, eat, talk shyt, take photos & if some of us wanna hang out into the evenin' cool. If some of us got places to go, people to do tha's cool, too! ;-). See y'all NEXT Saturday...Where? What time? I'll repost this with answers once we figure it out in the comment area:-)
*click image for source.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
NYC/BK Blog Meet NEXT Saturday, April 26: HELP!!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/19/2008
Labels: blessings, laughter, promoting other bloggers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Yall are going to have a blast. I am going to try my best to meet you all in the ATL in June.
Love the new layout Cap!
yawl better drink something for me
I know y'all are going to have fun, but ATL in JUNE is going to be off the chain.
I don't really dig pizza like that so unfortunately, I can't give you any pointers on any good pizza shops in Brooklyn.
Would have been nice to attend [thanks for thinkin' of me] but...I've got other committments that day so I won't be able to make it.
Hope that whatever you all decide on, everyone has a terrific time.
Post a Comment