Monday, April 14, 2008

NYC/Bklyn BlogMEET April 26th - U in?

Jewell is coming and Koffee Dyme's still here! So, can we get together for the Blog Photo Op of the YEAR? Jewell will be here & available to go for her much desired "slice" on Saturday, April 26th. She's stayin' in East New Yawk, so WHERE Bklyn AT? What's a must see spot for this photo op?

Eb? Lance? Ms. Lee? Ms. Behaving? Dejanae? N.Steven - can we get u to brang that testosterone across the GWB? LOL! LoveBabz - u trying to come down from CT? And how 'bout That Johnson Boy?

Who else is in the Tri-State area and lurkin'? Any one else visiting NYC that weekend? Did I miss anyone, if so - blame my head & not my heart!

10 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be coming back to Newark that weekend...I'll see what I can whip up.

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

That is Khalil's 7th birthday! We have a ritual for birthdays, each kid gets to bake their own cake and color it... frosting and all any color they like.

Will make the next one...only birthday coming up is MINE!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll still be in NY. I'm leaving on the 27th which is the next day... I'm not sure whats going on.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

take pictures, and i love the new layout, u didnt say if u liked my new layout or not, and how was dc

KEITH O JOHNSON said...

I'm there. Hmmmm... and where might "there" be?

Lance said...

im'ma try & make it. work may call and i may NOT answer it...lol

(;-P

Diva's Thoughts said...

I wish I was in NY cuz I sure would love to attend.

I hope you guys have a blast.

Just Kel said...

OK - you gonna have to tell me a time because I'd love to meet up. My sweets lives in Brooklyn (East New Yawk) and I'm repping the BX so name the time & place!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Friend,
May I request, if it is not too much of a burden to you, to please subscribe to my Feedburner Feeds either through email or to my RSS Feed Reader. You can find them at the upper portion of my sidebars at all my blogs. This will save you the time of going over to my blogs to find out if I have made a new posting. The FeedBurner will automatically transmit, either through email or Feed Reader (whichever you choose), any new post that I make. This will facilitate linkages between us. I will do the same for you if you have your own feeds, but if you still don't have I will still visit your blog as often as I could. Just inform me via email or through your comment in any of my blogs that you have already enrolled in any of my feeds so that I can reciprocate your gesture. I will appreciate it very much if you could do this as it will definitely boost ranking for my blogs. Thank you very much for your usual kind cooperation and patronage of my blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Sharon shares said...

U New Yawkers are downright discriminating! First there was the writer's group, now the bloggers meet-up and photo op...what 'bout the rest of us? Don't we matter? Where's our love? Tha's al'ight...I'ma just plan my own meet-up and photo-op right herr in The Lou! Yeah, tha's what I'ma do...and I'ma be discriminating 'gainst y'all N'Yawkers back too! ***what's life without a lil' poutin', unwarranted hateration, and drama***smile***Y'all have a good time!!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online