Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/23/2008
Labels: blessings, get it write, promoting others
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/23/2008
Labels: blessings, get it write, promoting others
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
8 Comments:
I loved it CAP!
You guys are doing that up right! A lot of networking, a lot of fun. Yall have a blast.
Cool video. I need to get caught up with the other videos you have listed.
Writer's conventions look like so much fun.
I'll be in the NYC in 3 days!!!
Wonderful Kindred!!
I can't believe it! I hadn't read your post and we literally mirrored each others thoughts...What the frick? Are you supposed to be my Woman?
How is it that you're in my head and I in yours?
Weird!!!!!
Miz - thanx, Sis! ;-)
Tabu - Sis, I'm just following The Creator's lead...
Jewell - i look forward to meeting u, too! writer's conventions: nice to be in company of other writers...
Bk Maniac - Thanx, Sis!;-)
T-Ohhh - tha's all in God's Hands - u bettah check wif HIM! lol! i just know i wrote mine a while back...;-)
The crazy thing is I wrote mine in January but didn't have a photo to go with it, so today I took the photo in the blog and after reading yours, I was like, Woe! Amazing, simply amazing!
Nice presentation! And I loved the "tasty" part. ; )
Post a Comment