Here's my newest "toy"! Check it out & lemme know whatcha think! I'm new to this, so I welcome ALL feedback ;-).
Monday, April 14, 2008
Gittin' ALL Down IN it!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/14/2008
Labels: get it write, promoting others, radio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
You had me at "phenomena"-- OH YEAH! LOL! Nice job...
I love blog talk radio! I am a member..no show yet. But I go and support those who I like. I have to add you to my fav list!
You are fabulous!
I really enjoyed that. I got a chance to experience Blog Talk Radio this past weekend as one of the authors I met was recording her show during the event I was attending. She even had music playing between speakers, it was cool.
You did an excellent job.
NewCed, Love & Rich - thanx for the feedback! Glad u all like that:-)...i may be calling on U all to be interviewees;-)...
I've gotta figure out how to get the music thing working, too!
Learn how to use it well enough to teach me how to do it properly! I nearly gave up the podcasting idea due to frustration with one program that never seems to work properly for me!
Hey Cap, can you feature me...just kidding...gurl i love it! The intimacy, it's wonderful!
NewCed - yea, i don't really get the podcasting hype...but what do i know? i'm just a low-tech techie! LOL!
Miz - don't be teasin' me! I may call on u to do an interview for REAL! u know my mantra: ev'ry day i'm hustle-in' .... ;-)
Now I know you have wonderful voice too !!
Jac - :-)
Post a Comment