Saturday, April 26, 2008

NYC/Bklyn Meet: Sat. @ Junior's: C U @ 5:30pm

Nobody who lives in Bklyn had any other suggestions....sooo, Junior's Restaurant - home of the world famous cheesecake - wins!

UPDATE:
I'll be at Juniors at 5:30pm on Saturday, April 26th. Who else will be there for the NYC Blog-Photo Op of 2008?
Yellow Rebel says that he and Video Vix[o]n will be making appearances. I'm too excited that this is really going to happen!

Jewell, glad to know that your host said this is easy for you to get to! Koffee Dyme, I left a message at your blog, hope u can make it. Manhattan-ites, c'mon across the bridge! Jewell, Junior's isn't known for pizza - but it's in a busy enough spot that I'm sure u can find a slice near by, if you've really gotta have it. And U MUST have the Junior's experience & photo op.

Ms. Lee? Dejanae? N.Steven - hope u have a safe drive back in time to meet n greet. Is That Johnson Boy still in? LoveBabz - have fun with your birthday boy! Make a cupcake for the bloggers who aren't there;-). Ms. Behaving I know u have other obligations & Eb, do your Celeb thang, Girl!- u'll both be missed, too! Lance. Have a safe trip, Bruh. Sorry about the loss. U r in my thoughts & prayers.

17 Comments:

dejanae said...

uh
im hoping i can make it
might have bootleg choir practice

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

This is going to be fab! Although me in a cheesecake restaurant would be tough! I can't wait until the next go round! Take photos!

Organized Noise said...

Glad to see that someone is keeping up the NYC blogger meet and greets in my absence. Wish I could make this one, but I don't get off of work until 6pm on Saturday. Have fun.

CapCity said...

Dejanae - ?? um, your choir sells bootlegs, what? LOL!

Love - sadly, i can't even partake in the cheesecake - i'll just have to inhale the delish aromas. salad for me, thanx! LOL!

ON - good to see ya! maybe we'll make it a later time -- i still haven't really heard from too many folk... we'll see & i'll keep ya posted!

Eb the Celeb said...

Dammit man... I am leaving first thing in the morning for Chi-town... I didnt know it was this weekend...

sorry I wont be able to make it but take plenty of pics

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, is that the place Diddy made Making the Band walk to???

This shouldn't be a bad time or meeting place. I do need to check with my friend to make sure we'll be able to find our way. Still not sure where I'm staying...just somewhere in the BIG city=)!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I hope you guys have a blast!

CapCity said...

Eb - that's the price of being a Celeb;-). Hope to meetcha soon, too! Safe travels, Sis.

Jewells - that's the VERY place! LOL! Later may actually be better for most folk - we'll see... Good luck on finding your way in this aMAZEing city. LOL!

Diva - I just hope we can all meet. lol!

Yellow Rebel said...

am i invited?

CapCity said...

Yellow Rebel - ANY NY Tristate AREA Bloggers are invited, so If u're in the area - YEA!!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

Dang!!! That is just a little far for me. Sounds like fun! Have some for me!

Lance said...

i'm planning on being there...i haven't been to junior's in a minute...

junior's cheesecake is the WORLD'S BESTEST...forget the cheesecake factory...*** it's official!!!! ***

dejanae said...

ima make an appearance lol

angela said...

uugghh!! i wish i could be there!! and at juniors too!!! take pic's and i wish u love my love!

Mizrepresent said...

Have fun y'all...wish i could be there!

dejanae said...

hmmmm
i showed up but i aint see noone
lol
or atleast anyone i friggin knew
i hung around for about 20 minutes then called it quits
had to head to bootleg practice

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so yawl had a ball i take it

blogger templates | Make Money Online