I know that I am not always easy to get along with. I also know that if I'm digging U I will give U the world - even if I'm only KINDA diggin' U, because I am no longer afraid to be WIDE OPEN - I've got a big heart. However, when u show that u can't reciprocate I will cut u out of my life so quick your head will spin before u know it's spun! As my Grand-daddy used to love to sang: "You won't miss yo' watah, 'til yo' well run dry." I should never have had to ask U to "make time" for me/us. I should never have had to ask u to show with your actions that I'm a priority. I. AM. Woman. Enough to handle when a Brother's not that into me. U should've just said no. Your excuses were lame and I don't want to hear them -- I REFUSE to hear them anymore. I try to give Brothers benefit of the doubt as long as I can, but when I go against the instructions of The Good Book I am going against the greatest lessons of all: Matthew 7:6 - "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
So, like the Godfather, I only make one request -- I will not ask another if the first is refused, because I don't ASK for help often nor do I take assistance for granted. TRUST me: U will come looking for ME before I seek your company ever again... but I won't "be there" cuz ...
Now ... I'm done & flying freeee!
*click image for source.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I'm OUT!!
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/22/2008
Labels: blessings in disguise, friends, heart felt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 Comments:
Ummmm... I-- I mean... MAAAAAAAAAAN! Like THAT!? Wow. Here's a long-distance hug, my sister!
SHOOT!
I came over here to ask you to pen a poem, or prose or a love missive for my birthday May 2! I am asking all the people I love to do so. I will post them all and bind them into a book! I posted about this yesterday.
OK, now back to YOU. Whew! You have said a lot in this post, I can feel it all the way here in Kinneycut! You are right and on point. You do not have to beg for anyone's affections/time/love. I had to remind myself of that this very morning. I found myself trying to re-connect with someone who clearly is not interested in being connected to me as friends and intellectual equals.
Sometimes you gotta let folks go and wish them well, no matter how crazy they make you. There is no convincing in love. Time spent with you is time well spent.
I am done too and flying FREE with you! LOL!
Ummm...dang...what have happened???
I agree with you one hundred percent. This is something I have always practiced and it makes life sooo much simpler--stress free for me.
Not everyone deserves a front row seat in your life.
You better let it out and let it go.
I have got to remember to put you on my blog stalker list so that I come visit more often
Yep, Yep! Cap, i hear ya and feel ya!
Ouch! Can you call up my ex and tell him that, too?!
You will love my post tomorrow. That's all I have to say.
HA!!! Aint this the truth!
You know what I tell em, Sis...KICK ROCKS!!!
yeah boyyy!!! get ta steppin!! life's too damn short to be messin 'round with no knuckleheads! eventhough i'm married to someone who can be one at times, lol!! ha ha!! i just tell him to check back with me when he's decided to 'be' a grown ass man.
smooches!!
Post a Comment