Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't BE the DC April Fool ...


... by missing this event: Celebration and signing of Bloggers' Delight, vol 1!
DC Metro area readers & blog-family: C U next Monday, April 7th ;-).

~ P.S.~
I shouldn't tell U this until I win;-) - but KoffeeDyme's having a contest.

7 Comments:

Lance said...

see, now you pickin'....you kno' i ain't gonna be there and now yous makin' me feel guilty... ;-(

okay, well not that guilty...i have been to TWO events.

juss be sho' to pour out a lil something for the peoples who ain't there...

and that lil poe has to hit the flo...not another cup!....lol ;-P

dc_speaks said...

have fun and congrats to the project participants.

peace!

Mizrepresent said...

lol@ Lance, our loyal supporter, thanks bruh...See ya in DC Cap!

Still Patrice said...

lol.. people are going to show JUST to avoid being a fool. lol

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am so gonna try and make this. If I miss it, I hope you guys have a blast!!!

Sharon shares said...

I'm really tryna convince myself that I will be there since I've bought a ticket and all, but with this bum foot, I'm thinking I may have to miss this one and the thought is killing me cause I was so 'cited 'bout being there! I'm gonna make a decision by tonight and I'll give you a call to let you know. However, you know I'll be there either way in spirit ;)

CapCity said...

Lance - u KNOW we gotcha! The least I can do is po' a sip out for the brother who ain't wit us;-).

DC - thanx, bruh!

Miz - C ya in a cupla dayz;-).

Pajnstl - let's hope so;-). LOL!

Diva - It'd be wonderful to meetcha & enjoy the photo OP! ;-)

Sharon - i know u with us in spirit - but i'll be too sad if u have to miss this trip to my "hometown", Sistah! I want to show u how Old School DC treats family;-). Keep that foot elevated the rest of the day while you're thinking on it;-).

blogger templates | Make Money Online