Sunday, April 13, 2008

NYers are INVITED: Free Writer/Artist Support group

I got tired of looking for inexpensive or free writers' workshops & creative support groups. So, I've decided to start one! Come check it out! We can meet online AND in person. This is only open to those in the NYC Metro area: to encourage REAL meetings from time to time:-). Thanx & C U there!


Visit CAPChaNYCWriting

8 Comments:

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

Connecticut. Yep I am in!

Eb the Celeb said...

Whats going on with the bloggers meet-up in NY? Did you ever find out what weekend they were going to be in town so we can arrange something?

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi CapCity,
That's a very nice project you initiated. I hope many New Yorkers will respond to your invitation. BTW, thanks for doing the tag. I'm really touched by what you wrote at WUB. Thanks a lot and God bless you and your loved ones always my friend.

CapCity said...

Love - Alright! How far a drive/train ride is NYC for ya?

Eb - I don't KNOW! I've been a bit outta the loop for the past week - i gotta go blog-lurkin' again, I see! LOL!

Mel - thanx! I only wrote the truth as I see it. u r indeed a light in this dim world;-).

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys. Hopefull this will inspire someone to do the same thing here.

CapCity said...

Jali - I am always amazed and grateful that The Creator uses me as a conduit/inspiration in this world!

Nicole said...

Great idea...my lip's poked out that I don't live in the area.

CapCity said...

Nicole - LOL! not the lips poked out! I took u for the cool collected type;-). Thanx, I hope we can make it happen.

blogger templates | Make Money Online