Watch Carefully! Then get up outta your seat;-).
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanx 4 Stopping By! I am NOW determined 2 Live, Love& Express Myself OFFLine as much as possible-)
If you thought the first volume was on fiyah - wait until you see what's in store for the second! ALL Authors & Poets: Click HERE to read the submission guidelines, so you can "step up to the mic" and be part of history!!
12 Comments:
DIS-TRAC-TION! You need to post a warning before you feature some fine sistas jammin'! LOL! Was this video a peep into your last visit home?
U couldn't tell from the "still" that it was gonna be Black folk jammin'? Hmmm, it's been a LONG time since u been home, huh? LOL! No, this is nobody I know. A friend sent me this - it's just one of those floating on the internet for us to enjoy;-).
Lol, Imma work on that one!
Makes ya wanna get up and do somethin' don't it?!?! [LOL]
i tried that one before but I could never get the pattern down. Then you get to jammin and I want to break off into my own thing.
Now, i could definitely get with that...lol! Let's do this!
You know what...look at old dude there...dayum!lol!
Cap: Hey, the still was so dark that I thought it was going to be a prom scene for a second!
MizRepresent: I bet that old dude had to break out the Ben-Gay for his hip later! LOL!
LOL! @ all of U! I'll have to definitely stretch before hand and I'll lose a good ten pounds before I finally get the hang of it! LOL!
I would love to get that dance. LOL. I got a hard one last year. It is fun.
I swear if somebody tries to get this going at my wedding I will slap them
I'm definately gone try to get up on this one! That is if I aint had one too many (dranks that is)LOL!
You know how hard it is to get steps like that when you been sippin?
Post a Comment