Okay, so I'm inspired by the responsiveness & real discussion that occurred in the Porn Enthusiasts post. So, when I return - I'd like to continue that discussion with Real Grown Folk Talk Friday's (seems like the best day for such a subject, to me;-): starting NEXT Friday, April 11th. Busy gitting my hustle ON tomorrow;-).
I am reminded of a line from the historic play, which NEEDS to be revived: What the Wine-Sellers Buy, "Get her mind, then her body will be easy."
U all be well! Look forward to seeing those who can make it to DC! Safe travels to all of us who have to be on planes, trains & automobiles:-).
*click image for source.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
When I return ..... REAL Grown-Folk Talk....
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 4/03/2008
Labels: inspiration, real intimacy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 Comments:
U B Safe my sistah...and I hope to see you this weekend in DC if I decide to show!
So are you insinuating that you would like to be mind F@#Ked? Hmmmmmmm! Freaky...Very Freaky!
Godspeed on your travels!
Oh I am looking forward to Grown Folks Talk on Friday! leave it to the "Kevin Bacon" of the blog world to get us all talking!
Ok, so Ima go back and check out this porn enthusiast post and see what you talking bout!!
See ya Monday!
Getting that mind will get you whatever you want - draws, money, a place to stay, her car, get her to leave her friends, you name it.
Post a Comment