Thursday, August 9, 2007

Coming 'round slowly...

I'm still picking myself up & will not be posting the next part of Life, Love & Dancing as planned, yet. Then I saw this and I was reminded that I will be okay, too. Just so you won't be too freaked out - yes, he did get up & walk on his own off the floor...

This is an extreme visual reminder that sometimes in order to enjoy the amazing ride of Life - we're gonna experience some harrowing "stumbles"... Be Blessed!

10 Comments:

BloggersDelight said...

OUCH! When u r feeling better please come to my spot and share what makes u special. thanks!

http://a-blogstar.blogspot.com/.

Mizrepresent said...

Wonderful! And what a great analogy...see ya soon sis!

KIKI said...

Wow! I'm surprised he didn't break his back!

But handle you biz, sis...we'll be here when you get back.

Smooches

Lisa Johnson said...

Yikes that was scary! I heard about this guy and I think he was okay. I hope that you are doing way more than okay and get back to feeling like yourself again! Take care Cap!

lisa q. said...

wow! my stomach dropped to the floor! love ya cap...you absolutely will be okay! :P

Unknown said...

That hurt ME! God, I hope this guy recovered.

Feeling better, lady?

Keshi said...

so true! Enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Keshi.

CapCity said...

welcome blogstar! unfortunately your intro to my place came when i'm a mess! i'll come by your place next week.

Big Hugz to my BlogFam who keep me surrounded by great thoughts & energies. Don't know if U all realize how u keep me from going OFF in the real world;-).
Thanx for taking the time to leave a whisper or two:
(((((((((Miz, Kiki, Anali, Li$a, Ced & Keshi))))))))

& yes, the skateboarder was a bit bruised & broken up - but he's fine as anyone can be who got up & walked away from that!

JustMeWriting said...

DAG... that was wild, but you're so right...things will come your way, but you've got to get back up dust yourself off...I'm glad you're feeling better lady.

CapCity said...

thanx JMW...

blogger templates | Make Money Online