Friday, August 10, 2007

Classics...to reiterate my girl, Miz:-)

Sistah Miz posted about classics which reminded me of this tune. Enjoy the groove...


And then I found this GEM! I LOVEEEEEE KRS-1 and DougE.Fresshhhh....



I should be back to MeSelf next week;-) - but then I pray that I'll be better than I evah was...

8 Comments:

Shai said...

Dang! The first video makes me wanna Rent Beatstreet. And now I wanna go home and watch Brown Sugar. LOL.

80's music, man those were the times.

Organized Noise said...

Can't see the videos from work, but I hope you have a good weekend.

**shoot me an e-mail**

Sheletha said...

You will be better because you learned something. (Even if it is leaving a shoe in someones behind!)

Unknown said...

That's the joint! Thanks for posting it (I know I did on a few of my blogs, but good music is always good to see/hear all around me!) today; I needed the smile.

KIKI said...

Girl, I think Rakim is just seeexxxy! Oh yeah...I like his music too!lol

And KRS1...loves him. Him & Chuck D have always spit maaad knowledge & been motivational for me.

Thanks for sharin!

Angelia Vernon Menchan said...

Hey Baby,
just strolling through to say Hi, have to check on my children when they go missing...

smooches
angelia, aka mama deep

JustMeWriting said...

oh yeah...I used to love KRS one... have a great weekend.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

Mega Rich KEEPs getting Richer...Oh look, I see CAP in that picture.

Holla atcha Boy!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online