Sunday, August 5, 2007

Something special for us, Ladies!

Who knew this much about Idris?

And Lawd, Why didn't I know he was in DC on May 5th of THIS year?

12 Comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Thanks for the treat Cap! ; )

Shai said...

knewday gonna getcha. LOL. Remember she said that's her man. LOL.

CapCity said...

Glad u enjoyed this, Anali:-)

u not instigating r u, shai? fyi - i told her i had a treat for her here...;-)

the prisoner's wife said...

i LOVE Big Dris!

i saw him on 16th street & 6th Ave in Manhattan once...he is even sexier in person!

i'm so used to hearing him sound American, that when he speaks with his natural voice it sounds so odd. LOL

but the brotha is BEAUTIFUL!

Mizrepresent said...

Sis, i luv this man...so much, and if he wasn't already taken....man let me tell you....whew! I saw him deejay once, and have met him twice and like the prisoners wife said, he is so personable, and beautiful! Gotta love it! Thanks sis!

Keshi said...

wonderful, tnxxx Cap!

btw I received ur email sweetie, tnxx! Right now Im in the middle of studying for a Work exam. I'd love to join ya after that. I'd let u know.

Keshi.

Sheletha said...

Thanks for the treat...he told me about when he did the interview he was thinking about what we were having for dinner that night...I think that was the night we went out...

JustMeWriting said...

LOL...LOL...AND EVEN MORE LOL-OHHHH, SHELETHA! LOL, THANKS SHAI for having my back...lol. I LOVE ME SOME HIM!

Man, seriously...I've NEVER been star-struck and have only had about 19 crushes...LOL. but he's the BEST. I don't know what I'd do if I met him. He tried to talk to one of my cousins in Miami (I wasn't there of course) LOL! If she'd have started dating him...there would have been consequences and repercussions (10 points for guessing where that's from)

Sheletha said...

Life....

CapCity said...

OOOOOOOhhh, PW & Miz - I would NOT have been responsible for my actions if I'd seen that man on the streets;-)...whew! u both r strong sistahs. Married or not - i got to 'least get a hug!;-)

Keshi - glad u enjoyed it - take yr time, i'm not going anywhere;-).

Sheletha - yr slippin', Sis! U should've been in the studio audience when yr man was being interviewed. LOL!

JMW - i'm glad u didn't have to cut your cousin! LOL! I feel ya, too - I'm not really star-struck, but there are a few amazing individuals walking this earth who humble me & Idris is ONE of them! my LOOAARD!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I LOVE him. He's going to be mine next husband...he just doesn't know it yet.

CapCity said...

;-)...put it out there to the Universe Sistah Diva! just don't let JMW & Sheletha hear ya. lol!

blogger templates | Make Money Online