Friday, August 24, 2007

Shihan speaks Da Truff!!

Ok...I'm a li'l mad at him for "hating" on Master P - but then it wouldn't be right if I agreed with EVERY thing this li'l cutie had to say. Enjoy! Then gone and have a great weekend!


6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE thanks for stopping by and checking on me:P

Unknown said...

Shihan is a beast! I recently found out where he and his troupe perform in Los Angeles. I'll let you know when I stop by the spot.

P.S.: Master P's recent changes to his business happened well after this originally aired on HBO's DEF POETRY. Trust me: Shihan had a point back then.

lisa q. said...

i love it! you made my day! oh and lil cutie is a damn understatement! he's frickin' adorable! :D

have a fabulous weekend cap! :P

Miss Snarky Pants said...

This is the first I'm seeing/hearing of him.

Not only is he a cutie but he makes a lot of sense too.

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. I had a really nice time with you all and hope we can do it again. :-)

CapCity said...

hi Kaylee - u're on my mind more often than i can come by:-) - glad u're well

Ced - it would be so cool to see him live! i've been liking Master P since his UHHHHHHHH dayz. LOL! Brother's gotta do what a Brother's gotta do!

Li$a - glad i cheered yr day! yea he is adorable - but i didn't wanna get carried away:-) u have a great wkend, too, thanx!

Hey Ms.Behaving! yea Gurl, a man looks extra good when he talks SENSE to me;-). had fun with y'all last nite! must definitely do it again:-)

CapCity said...

told u he was telling the TRUTH, Bro Rich!

blogger templates | Make Money Online