Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Wednesday Wisdoms - need a break For REAL


I really DO need REAL wisdom and was not up for searching for anything UPlifting this week. I'm feeling REALLY funky right now & if anybody says or does the wrong thing they're going to catch my wrath! I just pray I don't catch a case. ha ha - trying to keep laughing to keep from hurting anyone...it's easy enough to take a blog-break. Wish I could take a break from the BS around me!!!!

Y'all have a good week....i'll be back ....one of these dayz...

....mutherf&%rz....getting on my daYum nerves.....

*click on the image for source...

11 Comments:

krystyna said...

Sometimes I need a break for Real too and I feel similar or worse.
Your post shows me that I'm not lonely.
Peace, Love and Harmony be with you!

Shai said...

(((CAP))) Yeah those freakin dayz. LOL. I have been in that place a few times lately.

Suldog said...

Deep breaths... inhale... exhale... inhale... exhale... imagine yourself taking a bat to some SOB's head... inhale... exhale... Ahhhhhhhhh!

Dave J. said...

Piles of trials with smiles.

Be thinking about you Cap, hope things even out soon.

dcsavvystar said...

hey girly - take a break! you deserve it :) go get your nails done, kick back and kiss the sky - and have a mojito! :) let me know if you need me for anything!

Andrew The Asshole said...

OHHH!!! Cap I love when you are aggressive and all worked up like this. Tell me how you really feel!!!

Anonymous said...

Take your time Boo. Come back refreshed.

KIKI said...

Ummm...did evil KIKI come pay you a visit? Dang, Sis Cap...you sound like me!LOL

Girl, just go slap the HALE outta somebody...you'll feel MUCH better! (you know I'm just playin, right)LOL

CapCity said...

krystyna - unfortunately, your intro to my spot is when i'm not at my best..i do hope u'll return - thanx for the love:-)

Big Hugz 2 my BlogFam for keeping me surrounded by good thoughts & energies. I DO appreciate the time u've taken to leave me words of encouragement:
((((((((Shai, SulDog,Dave J, DCSavvy, Andrew, Sojourner, Kiki))))))))))))

JustMeWriting said...

dag...I'm sorry to here that your nerves are being worked...so gon and take that break lady. We'll be here when you get back.

CapCity said...

thanx again, ((((((sistah jmw))))))

blogger templates | Make Money Online