Welcome Back for Wednesday Wisdom, vol. 16
Come in, set a spell and give us your take on the wisdom U dig in the selection:
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
~ Winston Churchill
Feel free to share any personal wonders & blessings that you've enjoyed recently.

18 Comments:
Cap - Did I mention how much I love whispering in your ear? Um what kind of condition is that? Is that strawberry body spray?
Thanks for all the great advice you gave poor Jim. it was so good we should condinate a monday or two together.
it's all about perseverance isn't it? and about persevering without a loss of spirit! definitely a blessing in itself! :P
This one says it all. That's the challenge we face - remaining positive. Because although we feel like we have just been dealt a hand of shit, we have to know that it is going to turn into shinola. How HE does it doesn't matter to me, just as long as HE is faithful in doing it, and all these years of mine tell me, change is just around the corner.
I'm really feeling this one. I need to put it on a dayum tshirt or something! I see you Winston! LOL! Cuz doesn't success come when you know that you didn't give up?
Loving the quote.. :)
First thing that came to mind when I read it was the song "We Fall Down".
The fight is not lost when you get knocked down, its lost when you don't get up.
Girl I love your Wednesday's wisdoms!
First time I'm getting to participate in Wednesday's Wisdoms. --- [I like :-)]
I'm diggin the quote...
I mean...no matter what life deals us, we gotta tackle it with great enthusiasm...how can we expect to succeed @ anything if we don't right??
Hey Sis Cap...
Girl, how'd you know I needed this today? Right now I'm taking a break from printing flyers for my new office, trying to generate business & start getting people in the door. While things look a little bleak right now and a sista is strugglin, I KNOW that HE has nothing but great things in store for me.
I don't mind failure...without out it, how can we know what NOT to do the next time oppurtunity knocks?
it would be cool if i didnt lose the enthusiasm.
Andrew - u're too much. lol! hmmm, maybe a monday or two - can't commit to more than that;-)
Li$a - yea, Girl - perseverance is a blessing!
Rich - glad u like this one, Bruh! I HAVE to keep reminding myself that the CRAP in my life is necessary for my growth like MULCH;-).
Durty - hmmm, maybe i'll check cafe press & make me a t-shirt. LOL!
BK's finest - glad u're feeling this!
ON - i love that song, too. hmmm, maybe i need one of those rotating song things that everyone has on their blog...but where to put it my page is too full as is...SIGH;-)
Diva - thanx, Sis!
Ms. Behaving - welcome to my web of wisdoms. lol! i'm happy that u made it & like it:-).
Kiki - Wha's UP, Mama? I'm glad I could add to YOUR infectious dancing mood! Wild as it seems to me - these kix in the azz REALLY are boosts!
Sheletha - my enthusiasm wavers, too - that's why i started these weekly wisdoms/affirmations:-).
Very true, I would say !
Day late, but hopefully not too short. This quote reminds me of another.
"Life is 10% shit happening to you, and 90% how you choose to react to it."
/hugs
DJ
Jac - if U say it's true then I totally trust it (& i'm NOT being my usual sarcastic self when i say this:-)
Dave - u know the party don't start 'til the DJ gets here, anyway;-). I like your blunt/earthy rendition - b'cuz that's how it usually FEELS. lol!
Hugz!
Great thought, lady! I left a comment yesterday, but it didn't seem to survive! You posted this quote with Godly timing, lady...I needed that!
Hey Ced - ALL timing is Godly timing I've learned;-). Glad u like it!
Wonderful quote.
Mine is simple.
It ain't what you say, it's how you say it.
Ms. Lee - my moma always taught us that simplicity that u quote & it's always good to hear!
Post a Comment