Thank you all for the well wishes and encouraging comments! My soul needed a complete 'reset'. I went "down the country" where life is SIMPLE and there's no internet access; barely had phone access;-). Spent most of the time looking out the window (delighted by the deer, owl and gopher who visited), walking in the yard, soaking up the sun, and enjoying the time with family.
I apologize that Life, Love & Dancing will no longer appear here in the blog-o-sphere. As Brother Sojourner said in one of his comments: "The Blog-Opera is time consuming." So, I must sacrifice those weekly excerpts for other, more pressing projects. My hope is to include it in one of my upcoming novels. Stay Tuned!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Thanx & apologies...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 8/19/2007
Labels: at peace, blessings, heart felt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 Comments:
That me time is much needed (I posted about that today). I glad you had a nice break form all the madness brought with technology...HAHAHA... the simple life is so much better.
Welcome back sis!
thanx, Sistahs JMW & Miz! Good to be back. I certainly NEEDED that break from the WORLD! ;-)
Feel you sis. Q has a limited shelf life too. We're all on to bigger, better and more horizon expanding.
Oh, so that's where you were... feel you sis. I'm going to NC for a rest tonight :-)
Hey Brother G - u better not end Q until that Cabo scenario plays out! u may have a coup on your hands! lol!
Hey Sistah I.W. - sometimes we just need to "step off" to get our souls back in line! enjoy NC!:-)
Welcome back !
But discontinue it ??? It is not fair, cap.
I was looking forward to wednesdays and now !!! :(
Hello CapCity,
Nothing like the simple life, and you know Dezel is not referring to that reality series. Sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself : ) Sounds as if you had a nice time in doing so. Have yourself a wonderful weekend. How are those country wine selections coming along?
Cheers
Dezel
Dear Jac - u know it breaks my heart to disappoint you! when i complete my first full length book - u'll have a reserved, signed copy;-)
Dezel! Always a treat to have u drop in. I had a simply restful & regenerative time, thanx! I don't think my first attempt at wine making is turning out so well - but, my mom says: back to the drawing board! & who am I to argue;-)
Post a Comment