Friday, February 8, 2008

Tough Love...Tough Questions...


Got a question for ya & would love your feedback. Check it out HERE. Thanx in advance for your responses!


*click image for source.

8 Comments:

Diva's Thoughts said...

I left you a comment on your other blog. Great question.

Anonymous said...

I have family that isn't allowed near my house at all. I won't visit their homes during reunion times - I can't afford to ger caught up in their bullshit.

Cocaine is the issue and I refuse to be anywhere around it - they refuse to do without it so that's that.

There was a time I wanted to save the world - until the time I might have been arrested for someone else's misdeeds and I put my dainty foot down - No more.

It hurts but I MUST protect myself and those I love who are doing the right thing.

Anonymous said...

cap,

I was unable to get the book. Something is happening with paypal and the system asked me to retry - again and again.

I will, from my home PC.

CapCity said...

Diva - thanx, Sis! I responded "over there", too;-).

Jali - U r DEFINITELY feelin' my pain! just "skrait" ignance & egos!
Sistah - your persistence is appreciated on supporting the book. U can always go to www.i-lit.com and send a check or M.O. to the P.O. Box, too;-).

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

I am the last man in my family, so they listen to me. I jus did all of th funeral arrangements for my grany from getting her body out the bed to looking over the plot and picking out her dress, hey support me....and thanks for the prayers hon

CapCity said...

Wow...tha's kind of deep that you're the LAST man in your line, Torrance. Glad your family supports U!

David Sullivan said...

I became the patriarch of my family at 34 with both parents dead and buried. You can support and give as much as you can without compromising your true self. Once a sybling or family member pressures you to that point its time to cut ties. Reciprocity is the key to any healthy relationship and if that ain't happening then sy-o-na-ra. It seems cold, but if the path others choose affects you then you need to protect you and yours. I am a firm believer in self determination, so I don't judge, but if your decisions affect me negatively then you are choosing to dissolve the relationship.

CapCity said...

David - u r so right = we're all making choices, cold or not!

blogger templates | Make Money Online