Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanx 4 the "whispers"

I'm SO thankful for all of the participants who visit my blog! But that voice message thang is SUPER cool to me for ONE GREAT reason - I'll hear U pronounce your Blog-name;-). I wasn't sure if I pronounced Anali, or Angelia correctly - but they've confirmed it. Now: how do u pronounce: Soumynona? or Jali? or Suldog? or Skytha? or Plez? or Miz? or Tony Ooohhh? ... u see where I'm goin' LOL!


*click image for source.

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny you would mention that because people always pronounce my blog title wrong!

It's Media 2 live "as in living" 4, they always want to say LIVE because niagras always want to PARTY! Anyway, I left you a soulful voice message from the OH. Holla Back....

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Haven't gotten around to whisperin' just yet but I most definitely plan to when I get home.

Hope all is well. :-)

Unknown said...

I'll leave my "whisper" soon...

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I love hearing a person's voice, that's why once I get comfortable I sometimes reach out behind the scenes. It is something about the spoken word that allows you to get a better feel for a person. You can hear the sincerity in their voice or the "game" if they are trying to run it.

When I get these kids to quiet down, I'll add my tenor to your site.

CapCity said...

Tony Ohhh! u so funny - maybe folk thank u ALL the WAY LIVE;-) or part of the 2 Live crew! LOL! I immediately heard liv in my head since u had the 4 behind it;-).

Ms. B - take your time, Sis - i'm not going anywhere & neither is my newest blog-gadget;-).

Ced - :-) - u just crax me up for NO reason!

Rich - Daddy-o feel free to let the kids leave messages, too! U know I luv 'em! U gave me an idea to read one of my poems into it ...on second thought nahhh, folk gonna have to pay fo' THAT! LOL!

CapCity said...

AND THANX for leaving voice messages:

>> my HomeGIRL: PSD! who left a message letting me know she's proud of a sistah!

>> Ms. Shelia/Tennis Pro! Glad u like this gadget! Thanx to Sistah Opinionated Diva for "hipping" me to it;-).

>> Tony Ohhh - sounding smooove & not so Durteh Souf *raised brow* are u a transplant? LOL!

CapCity said...

And HEYYYY Ms. LoveBabz!! YES!! We will be TOASTING & celebrating ALL KINDS of thangs! HUGZ!

Babz Rawls Ivy said...

I will say this, leaving a message is sort of strange and unexpectedly delicious. But folks seem very open to it and as I was.

Suldog said...

Just left you a message, CC.

JustMeWriting said...

Hey lady...I just left my message on your voice-thingy...lol. I sure didn't expect you to have that southern twang going on there.

CapCity said...

LoveBabz - that's so true!;-)

Suldog - did u say that u were a radio announcer? U sound like one. I need to come by & check your archives for your many jobs/careers! ;-)

JMW - glad to see u! WHAT accent? LOL! I put on my best NON-accent voice *sigh* oh well - i Yam what i Yam;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online