If U live in the Southbury, CT area there's going to be a great opportunity coming your way the weekend of Feb. 22nd. Because the state of CT is backing the event - the savings to participants is incredible! So, Connecticut residents, if you're NOT in St. Louis that weekend, I suggest U get HERE;-)
Monday, February 11, 2008
Hustle-in'...EveryDAY;-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 2/11/2008
Labels: andrew morrison, hustle, prosperity
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Rick Ross needs to pass you some payola for the way you rep his song!
I had to listen hard to overcome the laughter and the "amen corner" on the video, but he made a great point about the way that street crews push product and how that confidence and in-your-face push makes for quick repeat sales/business. I don't know how to translate bootleg music hustles to book sales YET, but I'm keeping my third eye open on it!
You guys have fun and a great sales event in STL! I'll be praying for you!
It's all in principles, Ced. Unfortunately, the biggest street hus'lers sell a product that GUARANTEES repeat customers ... if only books had that kind of effect on EVERYone;-).
And whether he knows it or not - I'm sure one day Rick Ross' motivational song WILL result in some payola;-)!
thanx for the prayers, Bruh! I'm still prayin' to see U in the near future - been too long;-).
Thanks for this info. I am in CT and I may check this out.
I need to add the boot camp to my list for this year. I'm convinced, Andrew is one of those people I need in my circle as I journey to the top level. Who cares if it's lonely at the top, I'll pay the fee to bring some friends along.
LoveBabz - I'd love to hear what U think if you're able to attend! Andrew crax ME up (& others, too as u can see in this video;-).
Brother Rich - I'll be in your entourage. LOL! But, seriously - whoever said it's lonely at the top tried to use that as a deterrent!! I'm not HEARING it! I say: ONLY a SELECT few have the STAMINA to REACH the TOP!
Post a Comment