Well, I rested & recuperated a li'l bit yesterday! Today & for the next few days/weeks ... I'm OFF & RUNNING:
- An interview with Sirius Radio's Indie Talk Channel 110: The Blog Bunker at 5pm TODAY. I'll be there live, Rich & Miz will be there via phone. U may get the opportunity to win a copy of Bloggers' Delight! So, if U're a Sirius listener - tune in!
- Lots of interviews for possible employment at a conference here in NYC for next three days!
- Enjoying an Exclusive, V.I.P., Invitation only Bloggers' Delight Book event on March 8th here in NYC. Public NYC signing to be in Summer 2008.
HAPPY LEAP DAY & WEEK!
Keep me in prayer! Thanx in advance!!
*click on image for source.

20 Comments:
Go for it! I'm your cheerleader today!
This is the one time in my life that I'll EVER say that, so you'd better milk the moment! LOL!
Wow!!! Congrats!!!! That is awesome!
You will do what you do best...handle it all with style and grace!
You make me proud to be your Sister! I with the Master (de)bater--I am your cheerleader today...ok everyday!
so how was it and i asked rich to gett a mp3 of the show
You go girl!! This is all so exciting!!!!
Private event...wooot! LOL
How are you doing?
Hello, I got your url from lovebabz's blog and decided to check it out.
Bloggers Delight, Vol. 1 looks like it may be a great read. I have just started getting into blogging and am loving it thus far. Keep us all posted on your success.
Be blessed!
God bless and good luck, CC. I'll be hanging in your neck of the woods come this weekend. MY WIFE and I are taking three days in The City for our anniversary. If you see a white guy with a red beard in a black suede jacket wearing a gray cap and not feeling at all blue, say "Hi!"
Congrats!! Get it girl!
It was a great time Cap! YOOHOO!
Ced - thanx! And U know i see those thighs in some serious manly shorts as you're doing flips & other cheer leading actions! LOL! YES, I'm MILKING ITTTT;-).
DurtyMo - Hey, Sis! Thanx!
LoveBabz - thanx 4 the cheers!
T-Dawg - it was fun! My first time in radio studio 2 be interviewed. VERY COOL. They're going to get back to us about the mp3.
Amn.eris! Hey Mama, I'm good. Will be in church Sunday. Hope to see ya!
Artist - Welcome 2 my humble abode. I am pretty proud to be part of the project & hope you'll pick up a copy & enjoy it:-). thanx 4 the blessing.
SulDOG - since it's your anniversary I won't crash;-). Not sure where you're staying but if u like beer - a great pub is Ginger Man on E. 36th St. I was taken there by a REAL Irish lad:-). I've taken others there who enjoyed it, too. Have a GREAT time!
MysTery - Thanx & ... I hope I will;-)
Miz - yea, that was FUN! Gotta do it again:-).
yawl are on the ground, dont take mizrepresents name now, u here. LOL how was it, and the respones
Wow girl! You do have a lot of grat things going on. That is awesome. Enjoy it all...you deserve it.
Wow, congrats. You go gurl.
Hey Cap, just saying hi, Miss you Sis!!!
dang u r crazy bizzy, i hope you take a pose for some me time. u can always fly back to the Lou and we can go and kick it, I will take you to the hood clubs so we can really kick it though
I'm thrilled for you! (I want "in" on the fan club!
Very cool. It sounds like prayers are being answered.
T-Dawg - u know we gots to get our hustle ON! seems like the response is GUIT!
Diva - thanx, Sis!
WnProgress - Gurl, thankya Vury MUCH;-)!
XP - thanx, Sis! I miss u, too! hope 2meetcha in the real world @ a book event;-).
Lea78 - don't be backin' out when i take u up on your offer, either;-). LOL!
Jali - thanx, Gurl! U know that fan thang is a two way street;-)!
Stephen - thanx! I know I've seentcha around - it's just been a "minute". Yes, The Creator is listening, so I'm careful what I request these dayz;-)
CAP, when the blessing begin to flow...whoooo! Go girl!
Things are really getting exciting! I would love to come down there for the event in the summer.
Post a Comment