Next Saturday, FEBRUARY 23, 2008 from 6pm to 9pm
we are going to be putting it down at
Lucas Park Grille
1234 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
This is the first book release party for
we are going to be putting it down at
Lucas Park Grille
1234 Washington Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
This is the first book release party for
Bloggers' Delight Volume 1: Love and Redemption.
That night we will have on hand authors Diane Dorce' - y'all know her as Mizrepresent, Saadia Ali Aschemann - better known around these parts as Girly Girl, the SwagaDocious Rich House host himself - R. Fitzgerald, and of course, Yours Truly: C. Paige - U know me as CAP;-). We will be on hand to meet and greet as well as share from our work. We are excited to also have along for the ride bloggers Sheletha, Lance (the blogger with no blog), and I heard that Denea might be in town as well. Sistah Sharon said she'll come through (so we can sang Happy Birthday to her & give her birthday hugz;-)!! If more of you can make it, especially those of you in the STL, it will be great to finally meet you. There will be food (gourmet appetizers), comedy, readings, a cash bar, lots of laughter and plenty of good old fashioned fun.
COST
If you previously purchased a book during the promotional period, bring your book and you will get in FREE. Everyone else, the cost is $20 (includes a copy of the book) - Couples can gain entry for $30 (includes 1 copy of the book).
That night we will have on hand authors Diane Dorce' - y'all know her as Mizrepresent, Saadia Ali Aschemann - better known around these parts as Girly Girl, the SwagaDocious Rich House host himself - R. Fitzgerald, and of course, Yours Truly: C. Paige - U know me as CAP;-). We will be on hand to meet and greet as well as share from our work. We are excited to also have along for the ride bloggers Sheletha, Lance (the blogger with no blog), and I heard that Denea might be in town as well. Sistah Sharon said she'll come through (so we can sang Happy Birthday to her & give her birthday hugz;-)!! If more of you can make it, especially those of you in the STL, it will be great to finally meet you. There will be food (gourmet appetizers), comedy, readings, a cash bar, lots of laughter and plenty of good old fashioned fun.
COST
If you previously purchased a book during the promotional period, bring your book and you will get in FREE. Everyone else, the cost is $20 (includes a copy of the book) - Couples can gain entry for $30 (includes 1 copy of the book).
Be there or be SqwaYAH;-).
*Thanx Rich House for most of this copy;-)
*Thanx Rich House for most of this copy;-)

20 Comments:
I got my thumb out, I'm on the side of the road, y'all gone pass my by or stop. Trying to Get from ATL. to St. Louis, going my way?
I hear as the airline hub/mecca the ATL has the cheapest flights around. ;-) Hope 2 c u there, T-Ohhh!
Hey girl, u better represent for me, a shout out or something, and ill make sure my folk above be at our signing you know he my folk LOL
U KNOW We Gonna Give U MAD luv, T-Dawg;-). I KNOW the ATL gonna be OUT in FULL-FORCE when we roll thru the sweet south;-).
This is so wonderful CapCity, blessings to all of you on this tour. I didn't know that you were back, love the new site!!
My home is California, right now I'm living in Virginia. Will your tour be taking you all that far? Hope so!
Thanx, Shelia! Prayerfully, major publisher(s) will pick us up & help $upport, so we WILL be everywhere! :-)
LoveBabz - u KNOW i'll be saying a prayer THEN raising a glass for ya, Sis (Digs me some Negro Modelo & Stella, too;-)! I can speak for us all when I say: THANX for your luv & support!
There should be a NYC event after your confinement ends(we'll keep ya posted;-).
How much shopping during the day can three possibly four girls do during any givin saturday???
Hey there, I'm putting this on my calendar and will try my best to make it!
Sheletha - i can fit in PUH-Lenty of WINDOW shopping! LOL!
PAJnSTL - that's all we can ask;-). It'd be great to meetCha! Happy Anniversary 2 ya, too!
Forget whispering. Hollering loud and clear: Congratulations! Can't wait for you guys to hit NYC so I can gets my signed copy!
*continuing temper tantrum from Rich's spot*
:rolls around on floor kicking & screaming::
I WANNA GO!!!
Can't wait until you guys make it to ATL! Have a ball!
I am going to catch one of your stops, unfortunatley I can't do this one. I have too much on my plate right now.
Good Luck to all of you , and know you're all in my heart.
Excellent! Best of luck on your big day!
That's great news...
Here's to wishin you all the best!! :-)
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :)
Ms. Lee - u KNOW u betta be at the nyc shindig! ;-)
Kiki - We'll just be your excuse to come to nyc for shopping;-).
Jali - I can't wait 'til ATL either!:-)
WnP - NYC is just 'down the road from ya a spell'. LOL! ;-)
SulDog - THANX! :-)
Ms. B - thanx & U betta be right 'side Ms. Lee at the NYC signing!
MysTery - THANX! :-)
(sigh) your making me jealous that I am not in St. Louis
I know ya'll had too much fun!
Eb - no need to be jealous! there will be others that u can attend;-).
Post a Comment