Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Rey of Hope This Nation Needs;-)

Today at 4pm EST Mega Rich will be a guest on the Michael Dresser radio show. He will be discussing blogging and the wonderful writing project in which I'm a featured author. There is a link below to listen live. The interview will also be archived as a podcast in the event you are busy VOTING.

The Michael Dresser Show
"Home of Thought Provoking Talk Radio"
www.michaeldressershow.com



Si, SE PUEDE!!!

8 Comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

VOTE OBAMA FOR CHANGE!!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u aint have to change it hon, i was just joking, u should have blacked out m eyes is all i meant lol

Anonymous said...

I voted for Obama before work this morning and I was thrilled to see lots and lots of people in line behind me.

soumynona said...

Get your vote on people!! I rocks the vote like cap rocks the sheets
we keep it going all...(my bad I started flowing and got carried away lil youngin!!)

Chari said...

That is so funny! I was coming to your blog to talk about you!

I just finished reading Rey of Hope....Don't you EVER end a story like that, just got me all in suspence! LMBO.

Good job girl! :D Keep it up!

CapCity said...

Ms. B - U KNOW ITTT!!! ;-)

T-Dawg - I like the newer image of U better myself. Nothing SEXIER than a Daddy taking CARE OF HIS KID(s)!!

Jali - Yea, I was glad to see folk voting AND wearing Obama buttons;-).

Sou - boo, don't tell e'reybody how i rox the sheets (of paper as I write;-). LOL! Good to see ya!

MysTery - glad u appreciate my word play w/ this title. So, my story GOTCHA, huh?;-) AND thanx for the luv!

Sharon shares said...

Yea! I GOT MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!
The moment I hit that plane tomorrow morning it is on! I can't wait :) Happy Happy Joy Joy!

CapCity said...

Sharon - I'm SOOO glad your book arrived so U can enjoy your flight;-)

blogger templates | Make Money Online