... until I recuperate, here's a peek at my weekend at the first Bloggers' Delight Book signing & Launch Party;-). For more images, go check out Bloggers' Delight 2 Write - there's a list of the attendees and their perspectives!
Image courtesy of The Rich House!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Just a Taste...
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 2/25/2008
Labels: blessings, Bloggers' Delight, St. Louis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Yeah I think you need a few more days to get back normal. I'm glad you were able to get a chance to come out and enjoy the Lou
You are a stunningly beautiful woman. Not that I had any doubts...the pictures just confirmed what I already knew. you all are gorgeous! Maybe you all need a Bloggers Delight Calendar!
Sweet, Suite B - thanx again for coming thru the BD signing party & showing us how it's done STL style - u r truly the MAYORette of STL;-). whew! I caYn't hang lak I used to! LOL!
Lovebabz - thanx, Sis! Miz & Sheletha really glammed me up! Now, I understand why performers need a team of make-up & hair folk - i don't know how to do all that! LOL! I do also Thank the Heavens for Beautiful parents & foreparents, too;-)
Post a Comment