Don't ask me why ... but, I'm SO EXCITED that I've had just over 10,000 visitors to THIS Blog!!
THANX to all who've come by AND big HUGZ to those who leave comments, send emails & call me giving feedback on the content here;-).
Then, I'm cruisin' along catching up on a few blogs when I see the first endorsement for the book which features my fiction debut AND my own first complimentary "blurb" (I think that's what it's called in "the industry";-): Check it OUT! Thanx Sistah Angelia!!
What a way to Start Leap Month!
Friday, February 1, 2008
10K & then some :-)
Moved by The Creator, Merely posted by CapCity at 2/01/2008
Labels: blessings, blog visitors, promoting another blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 Comments:
Shit!!!! I didn't have you, one of my favorites, on my blogroll. I apologize! What the hell is wrong with me?
Does it matter where I get the book? I'm getting it! I swear!
Congrats on the 10,000.
Thanx for coming by when U can, Sistah Jali;-). Thanx for the compliment, too! It's best to get the book straight from our site, I think! click on image on my page & you're THERE! If u lived in NYC I could bring u a copy:-)
YEEAAAHHHH!!! 10,000 visits AND a shout out?!?! I'll drink to that...
(you know me...any reason to celebrate)
(((HUGGGS)))
10000 visitors...Just one more way I wanna be like you when I grow up! :)
btw -- I'm guessing you missed my post yesterday...I am eagerly awaiting my copy of Bloggers' Delight Vol One, but just having read the excerpts prior to ordering the book, I felt COMPELLED to blow y'all up at my spot. Thanks again for swooping into my 40 acres of blogland and bringing so many good things along with you. With just a lil' luck, I fully intend to return the favor one day ;)
HEY LADY...WHAT'S BEEN HAPP'N
CONGRATS! And yes, I have to add you to my blogroll--I too have taken leave of my senses!
Congrats Honey Brown,
You've made the Big Time. Don't forget about the comps on the BSpot. We love your passion.
Can I get a cover design or what?
Congrats hun!
Break um on down hon, 10K u da woman
Kiki - LOL! I'm WRITE wicha!! U know I'm CELEBRATIN' THIS wkend! ;-)
Sharon - GURL - the Luv is appreciated & the energy U give OFF is the energy U receiving;-)! I love this li'l phrase of yours & may "borrow it": "my 40 acres of blogland". LOL!
JMW - WHA'S goin' ON, SIS?!! U back? Gotta come check U OUT! Good to "see" ya;-)
T - SweetField;-) - thanx for the Luv Hun! I've been trying to CapCha U to "play"! LOL! (& I wanna see a close up of U in dat hat to da back, but u're all privatized;-)
MysTery - THANX, Sis!
Bro ALL-MI-T - I'm just tryin' to catch up w/ prolific U;-).
LoveBabz - My apologies! Blame my head & not my heart for not responding to ya earlier (I was distracted by Tony's mention of passion. LOL!)! U know I appreciate ALL the luv I get and am honored when added to Blog-rolls!
Post a Comment